The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Anyone here have experience buying tickets for the Seahawks? Is that NFL Ticket Exchange online the best/only (i.e. cheap + secure) option for me? I live in Vancouver as you probably assumed but I've never been down for a game cause I never like the Seahawks in the past but now that they have TO I need to go to some games cause he's my favourite player. Particularly week 2 when they face my Cowboys. Also if you have an idea of price ranges and availability that would be great. Thanks in advance for any input.

I also live up in BC (Abbotsford) and I have gone to only 1 Seahawks game, and that one game was the Wildcard game vs Saints (one hell of a game).

I bought my tickets through ticketmaster and it was just like buying tickets for a Canucks game. Make sure you don't buy upper area tickets because it is a pretty far journey up to those seats.

EAGLES where it's at!!!

Terry Crews knows where its at lol

Anyone else see Payton Manning throw 3 picks in the last 2 games? Think he is missing his Colts receivers. I know Garcon would of caught one of those balls but the Denver receivers don't really go for it

Mike Munchak has officially named Jake Locker as the starting QB for the Tennessee Titans.

Hasselbeck was a bit disappointed when first hearing the news, but he supports the decision and will be there in support for Locker.

I didn't think Locker looked particularly good in either of his pre-season games so far, but I did really like what I saw from him in the games he played last year.

Has anyone created the survivor league yet? Just wondering if I've missed it with the new thread and all.

Tony Romo made 1. Its on the 1st page of other sports called "NFL survivor pool"

League ID: 10425

Password: canucks

Idk if pool or league is the same thing

Well looks like we've got 9 so far in our CDC football league...I'm hoping for at least 1 more so we can get an even 10 teams

League ID: 508015

Password is linden

Draft set for Saturday Sept 1 at 11am.

Playoffs will be weeks 14,15 and the Championship will be week 16

Rosters will be 2 QB 2 RB 2 WR, TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, K, D/ST and 7 Bench Spots with 1 IR position.

Pretty much standard scoring rules with a few tweaks...look over the scoring settings and let me know if you'd like to see something changed.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/508015/settings

Well looks like we've got 9 so far in our CDC football league...I'm hoping for at least 1 more so we can get an even 10 teams

League ID: 508015

Password is linden

Draft set for Saturday Sept 1 at 11am.

Playoffs will be weeks 14,15 and the Championship will be week 16

Rosters will be 2 QB 2 RB 2 WR, TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, K, D/ST and 7 Bench Spots with 1 IR position.

Pretty much standard scoring rules with a few tweaks...look over the scoring settings and let me know if you'd like to see something changed.

http://football.fant...508015/settings

Is this a money league sir or just for fun?

I just realized that the draft is set for the long weekend. Any way we can change it to the Tuesday? If not its cool, but I won't be able to attend the draft.

Wow didn't realize that was the long weekend. Would everyone be ok with changing the draft time to Tuesday September 4th at 7pm? Remember the season kicks off September 5th so this would be about the latest we could do the draft before the season starts.