Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic:

19,800 posts in this topic

hmmm i first thought ppl purposely bolded the comments, looks like not!!!

I just checked my email and see BCLC is offering a "referee rebate" for anyone whom bet on Green Bay last night and got screwed. That just about says everything.

I just checked my email and see BCLC is offering a "referee rebate" for anyone whom bet on Green Bay last night and got screwed. That just about says everything.

:picard:

Serious?

:picard:

Serious?

Referee_Refund.jpg

It was a result that stupefied the football world.

Last night in Seattle on the last play of the Monday night game between Green Bay and Seattle one of the most controversial calls in recent memory took centre stage. Was it an interception, a catch or simultaneous possession? The replacement refs could not figure it out, but PlayNow Sports will make it right with the REFEREE REFUND.

If you placed a pre-game or live Money Line or Point Spread wager on Green Bay, on a bet slip that was graded a loss due to the outcome of the Green Bay –Seattle game, your wager will be refunded back to your PlayNow account as a Sports Freebet.

If your Sports Action bet lost due to the result of the Green Bay-Seattle game, Sports Action will refund your bet, up to a maximum of $100, with a PlayNow Sports Freebet.

To get your PlayNow Sports Freebet, you will need to email the ticket control number from your Sports Action ticket (the 20-digit code at the bottom of the ticket) and your PlayNow ID to sportsaction@bclc.com. Allow for two business days to process this request.

Edited by zero-ONE-three

People complain about government all the time, myself included. I have to say who ever thought up that refund at BCLC is awesome.

For a department that makes millions for the government, they clearly made a better call than the refs did.

http://blog.playnow.com/nfl-referee-refund/

Here's the thing. Every team in the NFL knows they have replacement refs. They know that the calls will not always be the right one. They know that they can get away with more. It's the same refs for both teams. This one just has more attention as it was the last play of the game which resulted in one team winning. Mistakes happen - suck it up buttercup.

You know the replacement refs are bad when Foot Locker sends out a press release on the matter:

Foot Locker NFL Replacement Refs Do NOT Work For Us

The NFL did NOT secretly hire black-and-white-striped Foot Locker employees to work as replacement referees ... despite all the terrible calls recently ... this according to the sneaker giant.

Foot Locker just released a statement, saying, "Despite recent allegations, our employees have spent the last few weeks at our stores and not at NFL games.”

It's all in response to a joke making the rounds on the Internet ... that the replacement refs are so bad, they must actually be Foot Locker employees.

0926-nfl-refs-drew-brees-1.jpg

Edited by zero-ONE-three

You know the replacement refs are bad when Foot Lockers sends out a press release on the matter:

Foot Locker NFL Replacement Refs Do NOT Work For Us

The NFL did NOT secretly hire black-and-white-striped Foot Locker employees to work as replacement referees ... despite all the terrible calls recently ... this according to the sneaker giant.

Foot Locker just released a statement, saying, "Despite recent allegations, our employees have spent the last few weeks at our stores and not at NFL games.”

It's all in response to a joke making the rounds on the Internet ... that the replacement refs are so bad, they must actually be Foot Locker employees.

0926-nfl-refs-drew-brees-1.jpg

Foot Locker just trying to save their own a**es :lol:

Why is this whole page bolded?

On twitter The score is reporting that the NFL and referees have come to an agreement

that didn't take long bad call on Monday deal done Wednesday i wish the nhl could make a deal that quick

little bit late for my liking lol, but nice that it's done

Is anyone surprised after recent events?

Awesome,now it's back to hating the regular refs.

Hmm... I never knew Tony Romo was a female. :picard:

Goddell had to protect the shield from getting more crap stains all over it.

so my RBs are dropping like flies in our CDC pool. pretty much anybody other than Rodgers on my team is available.

little bit late for my liking lol, but nice that it's done

Packers took the bullet for the rest of the league

Hmm. NFL and the NFLOA(?) met more times this week than the NHL and NHLPA have met since before the lockout.

Saaaaaaaaad.