The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

More bad news for the Seahawks. Harvin is listed as doubtful (hip) for Monday.

What seriously? I thought he was gonna be a major factor down the stretch and in the playoffs?

They are probably being extra cautious. I think he plays vs the 49ers next week.

Crabtree is supposed to be back but will probably be limited just like Harvin.

What's it like having a complete defense? Wouldn't know. Pats, for years, were very good against the run but horrendous versus the pass. Now, we're pretty decent versus the pass, and horrendous versus the run. Obviously the loss of Wilfork and Mayo contribute to that, but just frustrating to watch.

Only down 10 at half time, get the ball to start the second half, so no worries here. Unless Tate continues to carve the D up.

A couple of the games up and coming superstar receivers having huge games today. Both Alshon Jeffery and Josh Gordon with 10 catches, 200+ yards and a couple touchdowns. Damn how I wish now that Detroit would have coughed up the 2nd round pick for Gordon when the Browns were trying to stock up on picks. If my math is right he is now number 2 on the receiving yardage list about 50 yards behind Calvin Johnson while missing the first two games of the year from suspension. If he cleans up his act (he's apparently one more drug issue away from being suspended for a year) he should quickly become a top 5 receiver in the game.

Eagles win! Foles had a pretty good game, 0 interceptions and threw for 237 yards, 21/34.

Overtime in Minnesota, I think Minnesota takes this game. Surprising game for the Pats, thought they'd take it easy.

He threw one but it was called back due to a penalty.

Can't believe the series of events that led to Minnesota missing that field goal

WOW BEARS. How can you miss that field goal

Edited by MayRayDown