The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Thank you Alshon Jeffery for helping me win my pool this week.

I have Josh Gordon in mine.

However I am up 26 points right now and my opponent has Brees left, so if the Seahawks can hold Brees to 25 or less fantasy points I will make the playoffs, if not then my season is done, despite having the most points in my league.

I have Josh Gordon in mine.

However I am up 26 points right now and my opponent has Brees left, so if the Seahawks can hold Brees to 25 or less fantasy points I will make the playoffs, if not then my season is done, despite having the most points in my league.

Don't worry he shouldn't over 20 against that Seattle defense at home

Also, remembering the Richardson trade, at the time everyone including myself was mocking the Browns but now looking at it, they won. Is he really that bad, has he lost his touch, what's up?

I posted this awhile back though probably nobody saw it. He had a sex orgy that was caught on tape with like 3 women that is currently being shopped around according to TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

I guess it's hard to play when you have that in the back of your head.

I am still trying to gather an opinion on Foles. The 19 touchdowns and 0 interceptions is pretty absurd and the Eagles have only lost 1 of his starts all season. Though I am hesitant to have full faith in him as his yards per game average is 32nd among QB's and the Eagles rushing offense is 2nd best in the NFL. He looks promising as a bonafide starter though I am unsure if he is as elite as some of his stats appear.

What I see from Foles is he is smart enough to read the defence and understand how to execute the offence and go through his progressions properly.

All he is doing is letting the system work for itself. He doesn't have to be specatular all he has to do is execute and don't have turnovers and just make sure to get the ball in the playmaker's hands at the appropriate time.

Apparently Foles was a point guard on his high school basketball team so he is very cofortable seeing the field and taking what the defence gives without forcing anything and distributing the ball where it needs to go.

He is getting everyone involved right now using the Wr's, Rb and TE even now. I don't know if he is a franchise quarterback time will tell.

He will be the starter next year though if he continues his play and especially if he gets the Eagles in the playoffs. I suspect Vick will get released in the off-season and go to a team like the Vikings where he could pair with Peterson and form a lethal rushing attack.

Foles is far from elite though. Defences will adjust to him next year as well as the Chip Kelly offence once they get time to pour over the tape in the off-season.

The Eagles will have to adjust. Foles will have to as well. But what I like is that he is already reading the blitz much better than Michael Vick ever does who is a veteran.

He apparently studies tons of film that ability to keep improving and being hungry to learn is great from a young qb. He has showed encouraging signs but is far from a finished or polished product.

Bills are finding ways to lose games this season.

My thoughts exactly. If they were able to close games out, they'd be in a wildcard position.

I absolutely hated the PI call that gave Atlanta the game-tying TD, (as did Ronde, BTW) but the Bills had that game in their grasp and fumbled it away.