The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Assuming the Saints can't mount a comeback, the only team I can see coming into Seattle and winning is Carolina. They have a defense that can match Seattle's, and have a similar offense to Seattle's.

Kaepernick gets too rattled in Seattle and can't play.

Cowboys,Eagles, Lions, Bears, Packers don't have the talent on both sides of the ball.

If it is a Seattle New Orleans NFC final in Seattle, maybe NO will have learned some better ways to minimize the 12th man impact, but their defense is just brutal. Malcolm Jenkins couldn't cover Russel Okung

Al Michaels is the best NFL play by play guy. I like Gruden's insight.

But most of all I miss NFL Primetime with TJ and Chris Berman.

I could miss every game, and NFL Primetime not only got me up to date but it was hilarious to watch.

Nicknames like:

Andre "Bad Moon" Rison

Rick "No time to wallow in the" Meier

And the immortal....he could...go.....all....the.....way

NFL Countdown isn't the same.

• Upvote 1

Alright, so we know who everyone's favourite team is, but who is your favourite commentator/analyst/panelist?

I've always liked Gruden.

My favourite commentators are Phil Simms, Cris Collinsworth, Al Michaels, and Gruden. I like the CBS panel, they do a good job of analyzing the game and getting highlights.
  • Upvote 1

I won't point out the irony in that.

You're just a Pats hater and let that clear, obvious hate talk for you without much meaning.

If you watched the entire Pats game which I highly doubt you did and won't believe anyways if you say so since you get small things after the game to hate on, the refs weren't calling much in that game at all. Is it odd Pats got 0 penalties, sure but doesn't mean anything...refs call what they see and it happens to be they never saw anything which has happened numerous times in the NFL and is a reality.

However this game, from the 3rd quarter, there was basically a flag every play.

Interesting that the people who jump on Brady and call him a cry baby/whiner when he complains to the refs about a terrible call/non call have nothing to say about Pete Carroll. Have counted 4 times so far this game where he's run onto the field flailing and yelling at a ref.

Can't wait to hear all the excuses.

Won my weekly pool with that Seahawk victory!! :) and love you nuckspatsfan for NOT taking the high road! It just tears you apart when people call your precious Brady "a petulant child"(which I heard numerous times on the radio yesterday and today) doesn't it??? For the record, I believe Brady and the Pats have had legit beefs with the officiating in recent weeks...same as a few other teams. :P

Anyways, boring game for those uninvested...pretty much a statement game for those who care. Home playoff games mean the world to this seahawk team so that was pretty much a playoff game. Still a lot of work to be done but hard not to believe in Russell Wilson and co.

• Upvote 2