The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Weather definitely had a factor. I went on a night where sky was clear and it wasn't cold. Loudest stadium I've ever been to, and I've been to a number.

Only been to about 3 NFL stadiums, but when I went to the Titans pre-season game against Seatlle I thought it was super loud. Especially for a pre-season game. The weather was absolutely perfect too. You honestly couldn't have asked for better weather. Which made my wife happy, because I don't think she could ever go to a football game in poor weather. She hates it enough in domes or nice weather.

Didn't think we could top the Lions game, but we just might today.

Yeah it might, looks like the better defense could win this game.

CJ looking at his 3rd touchdown of the day here in a play or two, hope so.

TD Tennessee 21-14

Edited by vancanfan

Doesn't look good for me to move to 7-0. It's a close game right now, but with Richardson done for the day and Powell and Boldin not doing anything it will be tough. Gonna need Big Ben to play like crap and AJ Green and Brandon Lloyd to put up big numbers.

Had to PVR the game because I went to the Whitecaps game, luckily I avoided any information regarding the came. Just finished watching it, and what a game! And by that, I mean what a sh*tty game! We need to replace our corners because they cant cover anything. The offense did not look like they were playing at full speed, I know a bunch of the guys are banged up but this offense couldn't have been performing at above 80%

Either way, a win is a win and I am more than happy to take the lead in the division.

Ps: Vincent Jackson was money for my fantasy team today!

I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan, and I'm very happy with this season so far! ::D

After having an abysmal 3-13 season, I would've been happy just having a better record this season.

Now we're 5-2, and going to be on Thursday Night Football this week. Go Vikes!!!

I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan, and I'm very happy with this season so far! ::D

After having an abysmal 3-13 season, I would've been happy just having a better record this season.

Now we're 5-2, and going to be on Thursday Night Football this week. Go Vikes!!!

They have a good defense and solid pieces on offence with Percy Harvin,Peterson, and Rudolph. They have been one of the early surprise teams.

When the the offence catches up to the d this will be a dangerous team.