The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Big win for the Broncos tonight. Will say 1 thing. I like the fact that our defense has showed up for 2 games in a row but regardless of what Cris Collingsworth believes, I still have a tough time believing this is the defence we will see for the rest of the year. One can hope and pray though I guess.

On to Cincinnati next week which on paper is a win but if we know anything that is nothing is won on paper. Also the Bengals are a streaky yet dangerous team

Patriots are looking good. Miami the surprise team of the year??

As a Miami fan I've watched all their games and I'm floored at how drastically improved they are.

Tbh I wasn't expecting a whole lot with a rookie QB, 1st year coach, new DC, new OC but wow are they all clicking and getting better with every game.

This team could be 6-1 if it weren't for those blown opportunities in both of those back to back OT losses against N.Y.J and Arizona.

A6TsHh7CcAALuZJ.jpg

tumblr_maowikrAYh1rt0oww.gif

Those are awful!

Those are way worse than the 70's Canucks flying V uni's :lol:

I love watching the sideshow Jets lose.

Mark Sanchez was absolutely horrible, I loved when he made a bad throw the Jet fans started chanting for Tebow :lol: ah beautiful, maybe those loudmouths will finally shut the ef up................................nah probably not :lol:

When will Dallas finally move on from that dip$hit Romo?

Either so he's been somewhat inconsistent at times I don't think Romo is the problem, I think it's coaching, they seem to make boneheaded decisions that cost them games, Dallas is 3-4 right now, they should fire Garrett if they fail to make the playoffs this year.

So I was at the game..great game to be at!

I can not believe we lost like that. Every single week Dallas finds a new way to break your heart..they should write a book.

Today out defense played amazing and our offense either scored or turned tha ball over.

The play calling was brutal.

2 and 1, 3rd and 1,4th and 1...we threw the ball!! We need to run it there. There's 1:30 minutes left,3 time outs and where in the red zone, we didn't need to throw it!

ARGGHHH..a finger are you kidding me. When it happened we were all going crazy, but then I saw coughing clap and I had a bad feeling about it. They wernt showing the highlite on the big screen so I had no idea what was going to happen...

Just once I would like to know how it feels to win a game like this

So I was at the game..great game to be at!

I can not believe we lost like that. Every single week Dallas finds a new way to break your heart..they should write a book.

Today out defense played amazing and our offense either scored or turned tha ball over.

The play calling was brutal.

2 and 1, 3rd and 1,4th and 1...we threw the ball!! We need to run it there. There's 1:30 minutes left,3 time outs and where in the red zone, we didn't need to throw it!

ARGGHHH..a finger are you kidding me. When it happened we were all going crazy, but then I saw coughing clap and I had a bad feeling about it. They wernt showing the highlite on the big screen so I had no idea what was going to happen...

Just once I would like to know how it feels to win a game like this

Do you live in Dallas or in the vicinity? Or are you just rich? Cause isn't this the second Cowboys game you've gone to in Dallas in a short amount of time?

What's the stadium like in Dallas, TR? I've heard it's absolutely insane!

It's amazing..when your driving up to it you can't believe wear your seing.

Then the inside is very very nice...the screen is unbelievable and every seat is a good seat.

What annoys me though is how cooperate the crowd is and how half the crowd isn't even there for the game. There's too much entertainment outside of football going on during the game and hopefully once that Jerry jones finally gives up and let's Someone else takes over that will change.

It's amazing..when your driving up to it you can't believe wear your seing.

Then the inside is very very nice...the screen is unbelievable and every seat is a good seat.

What annoys me though is how cooperate the crowd is and how half the crowd isn't even there for the game. There's too much entertainment outside of football going on during the game and hopefully once that Jerry jones finally gives up and let's Someone else takes over that will change.

Was it just me or were there a lot of Giants fans there?

Seems like I heard a lot of cheering for the Giants.

The Eagles O-line is pathetic. One of the worst in the league. If you don't have time to throw doesn't matter who the qb is back there.

Andy Reid's play calling is horrible. He doesn't seem to be able to adjust to weak offensive line by running the ball more and not having them pass block as much.

Move Vick around don't have him take hits in the pocket. Do something different! Next week's game is huge for the Eagles. If Vick doesn't play well and they don't win I expect him to get benched in favor of Nick Foles even if it's not entirely his fault.

Reid is in total save his ass mode right now. First Castillo got canned now Vick will probably be benched if they don't win next week.

This game reminds me of the game last year against the Bears. Both teams will be desperate to save their season before it spirals out of control.

Patriots acquire corner Aqib Talib from the Buccaneers for probably nothing more than a 6th or 5th round pick. Former 1st round pick in 2008, 18 interceptions in 4 years, strong, tall and fast. From what I'm hearing from Bucs fans this guy has the potential to be a 'shut one half of the field down' guy which is why the Bucs never released or traded him despite his run ins with the law.

Hopefully this latest experiment of Belichick's ends up more like Corey Dillon/Randy Moss and not fat albert..