The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Patriots acquire corner Aqib Talib from the Buccaneers for probably nothing more than a 6th or 5th round pick. Former 1st round pick in 2008, 18 interceptions in 4 years, strong, tall and fast. From what I'm hearing from Bucs fans this guy has the potential to be a 'shut one half of the field down' guy which is why the Bucs never released or traded him despite his run ins with the law.

Hopefully this latest experiment of Belichick's ends up more like Corey Dillon/Randy Moss and not fat albert..

Yeah he's worth the gamble though. They can just cut him if it doesn't work out. Talented guy but a headcase. He's fought with teammates along with his legal troubles and he's coming off a suspension for using a NFL banned substance.

If the Titans don't beat the Bears at home tomorrow, their season is pretty much over, and Bud Adams need to start thinking about letting Munchak and his coaching staff go.

In the play in last weeks game when the Colts got a TD in OT, they were one man short on the field, this is unacceptable, Munchak needs to take responsibility for this.

If the Titans don't beat the Bears at home tomorrow, their season is pretty much over, and Bud Adams need to start thinking about letting Munchak and his coaching staff go.

In the play in last weeks game when the Colts got a TD in OT, they were one man short on the field, this is unacceptable, Munchak needs to take responsibility for this.

Weren't they one man short one more then one occasion on that drive?

But ya I agree, a loss and they are done. The loss last week was bad enough.

Going into this week I thought the Titans were going to be dogs by atleast 7.5. It is only 3.5 and it seems like it should be an easy pick to take the Bears, but I took the Titans. Just have that feeling.

Weren't they one man short one more then one occasion on that drive?

But ya I agree, a loss and they are done. The loss last week was bad enough.

Going into this week I thought the Titans were going to be dogs by atleast 7.5. It is only 3.5 and it seems like it should be an easy pick to take the Bears, but I took the Titans. Just have that feeling.

I am not sure but they might have been, and if so, just more fuel to the fire.

I took them too win as well on my sports action ticket, maybe Hasselback will have a good game and the D can stop Da Bears.

So I picked up Jordy Nelson in a trade this week. He gets hurt early in the game. So now Cobb is the #1 guy and I'm going up against the guy who has Cobb. At least I have Rodgers, but it's not helping that his 2 TD passes are to Cobb and his receivers are dropping everything.

• Upvote 1

So I picked up Jordy Nelson in a trade this week. He gets hurt early in the game. So now Cobb is the #1 guy and I'm going up against the guy who has Cobb. At least I have Rodgers, but it's not helping that his 2 TD passes are to Cobb and his receivers are dropping everything.

*3 TD passes

edit: I have the same set up going in the CDC pool, I have Rodgers but the guy i'm against has Cobb. At least yards on returns don't count, only yards from scrimmage.

Edited by GodzillaDeuce