The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Usually after a big win I'm pumped and excited,but I'm just not feeling it right now. I feel so bad about what happened, it makes you realize that you need too be every minute to its fullest because you never know when your time will come. Footballs a great distraction to real life and that's why we love it. So thank you Nfl for giving us a nice distraction from what happened this weekend.

Have a feeling this could be a weekend to forget in regards to fantasy football.

One league I had big games from Boldin, Britt, Morris, Richardson. But I had to go up against Newton. Down 127-104 now, with Lloyd and Daniels left.

This league I had big games from Newton, Peterson and Britt, but I am only up 101.88-88.12 and he has Foster left.

And another league I get 42 points from the Seahawks D, but I am only up 2 and he has Welker and Daniels.

Frustrating because in the 2 other leagues I would have beaten anyone, besides the person I'm up against.

Have a feeling this could be a weekend to forget in regards to fantasy football.

One league I had big games from Boldin, Britt, Morris, Richardson. But I had to go up against Newton. Down 127-104 now, with Lloyd and Daniels left.

This league I had big games from Newton, Peterson and Britt, but I am only up 101.88-88.12 and he has Foster left.

And another league I get 42 points from the Seahawks D, but I am only up 2 and he has Welker and Daniels.

Frustrating because in the 2 other leagues I would have beaten anyone, besides the person I'm up against.

I got a first round playoff exit in our CDC pool from pack attack because of freakin jonathan dwyer and Colston. I still have welker and hernandez left but they'd need 100 yards plus 2 touchdowns each for me to even tie it lol :(. Made it to semi finals in my other one though.

I got a first round playoff exit in our CDC pool from pack attack because of freakin jonathan dwyer and Colston. I still have welker and hernandez left but they'd need 100 yards plus 2 touchdowns each for me to even tie it lol :(. Made it to semi finals in my other one though.

Don't jinx it! You're down 50ish points...maybe Welker can have a Doug Martin like game tomorrow?

Hoping OCMC can pull off an upset and knock Urine Trouble out...lol at 3 players putting up 0 and Bradshaw giving < 4 pts and still wining

True but I don't remember in my lifetime seeing a team destroy another team like this, I think this team can do damage during the playoffs, especially if they get a home playoff game

Edit: stupid iPhone autocorrect

Pats destroyed the Titans 59-0 couple seasons back in the snow. And yeah, someone mentioned how the Colts got hammered 62-7.

Funny, the Patriots run up the score, everyone gets mad and pissed at how they have no respect for the other team. Any other team runs up the score, like how the Seahawks did yesterday, nobody gives a crap and continues on with their daily lives yet the Pats get crapped on.

Whatever, haters gonna hate.

Don't jinx it! You're down 50ish points...maybe Welker can have a Doug Martin like game tomorrow?

Hoping OCMC can pull off an upset and knock Urine Trouble out...lol at 3 players putting up 0 and Bradshaw giving < 4 pts and still wining

I need both welker and hernandez to have doug martin/darren sproles esque games lol

Pats destroyed the Titans 59-0 couple seasons back in the snow. And yeah, someone mentioned how the Colts got hammered 62-7.

Funny, the Patriots run up the score, everyone gets mad and pissed at how they have no respect for the other team. Any other team runs up the score, like how the Seahawks did yesterday, nobody gives a crap and continues on with their daily lives yet the Pats get crapped on.

Whatever, haters gonna hate.

The Seahawks main players were out for the majority of the second half. They took out Russel Wilson and Marshawn Lynch after the first drive and a lot of the receivers were 2nd string as well. Bellicheck leaves in Brady until the final whistle.

So no "this is not haters just hating"

This hasnt been mentioned here yet but NBC announced today that they are using there flex option to put the 49ers, Seahawks game in 2 weeks time on prime time. They are counting on the 49ers losing to Pats next week as the Hawks 49ers game will be tremendously meaningful only if Seahawks win next week/ 49ers lose. If the 49ers win there game against Pats the 49ers-Hawks matchup technically holds meaning for the division race but seeing as the 49ers play Arizona to end off the season it would not hold that much value/

Edited by canuckbeliever

Nick Foles has done better reading defenses while having the same o-line. Yeah Vick is gonna be on a new team next year. Probably Buffalo.

Yeah. What a 4th Quarter!!!

I'm going to be interested in what Foles can do next year as the main guy and with a new HC.

Edited by C00KIES