The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

^^^ I have a Jerry Rice game worn jersey bought from candlestick by my GF back in high school. I wear that nearly every Niner game. Rice is the gretzky of Football. Was never a fan of Alex Smith but he proved he could dance with the big boys last year goin 13-3 and was on pace for a career year until the concussion. I think Kap is the future of the franchise but this is already looking like a major backfire on Harbaugh's part. If he starts Smith against Arizona for the final game I will be amazed, but it better happen he needs to take the team back and get Vernon Davis the GD DAM BALL !

Edited by vanfan73

Holy crap biggest surprise this year is the Steelers not in the playoffs and the Colts are?

Great story for the Colts this year with Luck and Pagano but honestly I don't think they have a legit chance to do anything in the playoffs.

They have no run game or defence. Any team they face in the playoffs in the AFC has a solid run game. They are gonna get torn up on the ground like they did against Kansas City.

i can guarantee a whole bunch of AFC teams are happy the Colts are in and the Steelers are out.

Edited by Terry Crews

Img_Dyn_cfm.jpg

unwrapped this beauty today! Did not wanna take it off. Also got a Patriots santa hat :) Perfect to add to my collection which includes a Patriots stocking, blue authentic brady jersey, white authentic gronk jersey, and an authentic white moss jersey from 07 the year he set the touchdown receptions record..I'll always love and hate this jersey because it's got the Superbowl patch from 07 so I'll know it was from his record breaking season but also the season we went 18-1.

Ps: Does anyone know how that shipping to Blaine thing at the border works? Do you need to call them ahead and let them know you have a package that will arrive there? Or do you just ship it there and then go there and pay and pick it up? Please and thanks for any help. Got a $50 credit to the Pats proshop and shipping to Canada is $25 more than shipping to Blaine.

My MVP vote goes to AP, the dude just carries that team. Denver would still run the division with a mediocre QB. AP is truly the most 'Valuable' to his team and league, no QB is as good as he is a RB right now.

If either Peyton or AP get the MVP, they have to take the CPOY as well, it just doesn't make sense to seperate them.

Img_Dyn_cfm.jpg

unwrapped this beauty today! Did not wanna take it off. Also got a Patriots santa hat :) Perfect to add to my collection which includes a Patriots stocking, blue authentic brady jersey, white authentic gronk jersey, and an authentic white moss jersey from 07 the year he set the touchdown receptions record..I'll always love and hate this jersey because it's got the Superbowl patch from 07 so I'll know it was from his record breaking season but also the season we went 18-1.

Ps: Does anyone know how that shipping to Blaine thing at the border works? Do you need to call them ahead and let them know you have a package that will arrive there? Or do you just ship it there and then go there and pay and pick it up? Please and thanks for any help. Got a $50 credit to the Pats proshop and shipping to Canada is $25 more than shipping to Blaine.

Aw man lucky you. I seriously need a Patriots hoodie.

And no. Once the packaging carrier says your product has arrived, I forget how long you have to pick up at Blaine but you don't need to call ahead to go pick it up. Once its there, go drive down there and get it.

My MVP vote goes to AP, the dude just carries that team. Denver would still run the division with a mediocre QB. AP is truly the most 'Valuable' to his team and league, no QB is as good as he is a RB right now.

If either Peyton or AP get the MVP, they have to take the CPOY as well, it just doesn't make sense to seperate them.

Adrian Peterson barely missed any time last year.

And no. Once the packaging carrier says your product has arrived, I forget how long you have to pick up at Blaine but you don't need to call ahead to go pick it up. Once its there, go drive down there and get it.

Wait how does this thing work? I've seen it mentioned a few times and I'd love to pick up some stuff from the states

Wait how does this thing work? I've seen it mentioned a few times and I'd love to pick up some stuff from the states

I'm using the one right at the pacific xing border. http://www.atthebordermail.com/index.php

You use their address as the shipping address but put your name not their company name. You don't need to tell them that you're getting something shipped there. Basically when your tracking # says your item has been delivered or just call after a week or 2 and ask them if there's a package in your name there, you drive down there and pick it up for 5 bucks cash if its under 50 lbs, 10 bucks cash if its over.

Pretty awesome deal if you ask me. Would much rather pay the $5 than $25 to ship to Canada. Plus I got nexus so takes me 10 seconds to cross over both ways.

I'm using the one right at the pacific xing border. http://www.atthebord...l.com/index.php

You use their address as the shipping address but put your name not their company name. You don't need to tell them that you're getting something shipped there. Basically when your tracking # says your item has been delivered or just call after a week or 2 and ask them if there's a package in your name there, you drive down there and pick it up for 5 bucks cash if its under 50 lbs, 10 bucks cash if its over.

Pretty awesome deal if you ask me. Would much rather pay the $5 than $25 to ship to Canada. Plus I got nexus so takes me 10 seconds to cross over both ways.

Some websites don't even offer shipping to Canada so this will be very handy, thank you.

Plus more reasons to visit Washington now ;)

Very interested in seeing how the seeds work out after this weekend. I guess technically we still have a shot at the #1 but that would mean Indy beating Houston and Denver's ten-game winning streak coming to an end against KC at home (HAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA).... can't see anyone stopping the Broncos right now. Except us maybe.

Either way, should be fun. NFC too. Would be nice to see the Giants miss after winning the Super Bowl. Still hoping for a Packers/Seahawks NFC Championship with REAL REFS!

• Upvote 1

Adrian Peterson barely missed any time last year.

Yea that's true, but even if his injury happens in the 4th quarter of week 17, he's still "coming back" from that. It depends on how the judges see time missed vs significance of injury. Either way, gotta give the CPOY to the MVP if its either Peyton or AP. How can they not be the come back player when they are league MVP.

I dont remember how much time Stafford missed, but he won. Could be used as a precedent.

Yea that's true, but even if his injury happens in the 4th quarter of week 17, he's still "coming back" from that. It depends on how the judges see time missed vs significance of injury. Either way, gotta give the CPOY to the MVP if its either Peyton or AP. How can they not be the come back player when they are league MVP.

I dont remember how much time Stafford missed, but he won. Could be used as a precedent.

Stafford missed 13 games when he won. Vick the year before the entire season.

If AP wins he would have played more games last year than any of the last 4 winners combined.

Hey boys, need an opinion. I bought a medium replica Peyton Manning jersey off of the game on sports online site yesterday. Guy phones me back today says mediums are out of stock and I said I would take a small and then return it if it didnt fit.

Are the Nike NFL jerseys same as the Reebok ones in the sense they are real loose or are they a tighter fit.

I know last year when I got a medium Tebow jersey it was big but it fit me in terms of height and it wasnt too too big so I kept it. But I am wondering if the fit may have changed with the Nike jerseys