Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

24,381 posts in this topic

Anyone else think that Morris is carrying the Redskins and not RG3?

No , playing a huge role though

It would be so nice to know how it feels to win one of these games. Instead my heart gets crushed every year. But so proud of us this year. Tony romo and Jason garret proved a lot this year. When half your defense is hurt,no running game and dealing with a death in the family..and somehow we managed to have a chance at the playoffs.

Sometimes people need to stop saying how dallas is not clutch and romo sucks..maybe the redskins are a very very talented team, and beat us, and out played us.

GO COWBOYS! Very proud of how we played this season.

TSN stat:

Romo when facing elimination games 1-6.

Not exactly clutch.

TSN stat:

Romo when facing elimination games 1-6.

Not exactly clutch.

That means

Dallas cowboys are 1-6 in elimination games let rly , not just romo

Game I'm looking forward to most: Redskins/Seahawks.

In case I haven't mentioned it yet, I love the Zone Read Option.

Jason Witten is the only bright spot of the Cowboys

Dwayne Harris

Dez Bryant

Demarco Murray

Tony romo

And all our injured defense ,Sean lee and Bruce carter our 2 best defenders

Dan bailey

Team toughness, how many cowboys players played injured this year

Jason Garrett, one if the young up and coming coaches

A lot of bright spots for dallas

Dwayne Harris

Dez Bryant

Demarco Murray

Tony romo

Dan bailey

Give it up man. No one has any sympathy for the Cowboys.

I think (just like every year) that Jones has to take a serious look at whether Romo is the guys going forward. Not a good year for QBs in the draft, so might as well keep him another year.

Interesting question: Would you trade him straight up for Phillip Rivers? Both talented guys that could use a new zip code.

Really looking forward to Hawks/Skins next week. Happy to see the Redskins make it over Dallas or NY.

Give it up man. No one has any sympathy for the Cowboys.

I think (just like every year) that Jones has to take a serious look at whether Romo is the guys going forward. Not a good year for QBs in the draft, so might as well keep him another year.

Interesting question: Would you trade him straight up for Phillip Rivers? Both talented guys that could use a new zip code.

No I wouldn't. Without romo where a 3-13 team. He's our team MVP and best player. He gave us a chane at the playoffs with every starter on defense hurt, a player in Jail, a player dead, no o line, no running game, no home advantage and he got us to 500.

Why does everyone hate the cowboys and romo? What did they do? Do they kick players in the groin, torture dogs,rape girls. What did they do?

I am no fan of the Cowboys and their dorkish owner, but Romo plays his heart out .. some day he will have a balanced team around him ..

Dwayne Harris

Dez Bryant

Demarco Murray

Tony romo

Dan bailey

I agree with most of your bright spots but the two guys highlighted are not bright spots.

I can guarantee you half the league would not have Romo as there QB. He is one of the main reasons you guys lost tonight not sure how he is a bright spot.

Jason Garrett might get fired this year, his teams have choked in do or die games at the end of the season last 2 seasons. Again not sure how he is a bright spot. Also his record as coach is a mediocre 21-19.

Edited by canuckbeliever

No I wouldn't. Without romo where a 3-13 team. He's our team MVP and best player. He gave us a chane at the playoffs with every starter on defense hurt, a player in Jail, a player dead, no o line, no running game, no home advantage and he got us to 500.

Why does everyone hate the cowboys and romo? What did they do? Do they kick players in the groin, torture dogs,rape girls. What did they do?

They get way too much attention especially in the states. They are a mediocre team that has not played in the playoffs in 3 or 4 seasons yet ESPN shoves them down everybody's throat. That is why everybody hates them.

They are the Maple Leafs of the NFL

I agree with most of your bright spots but I have 2 big iggues.

I can guarantee you half the league would not have Romo as there QB. He is one of the main reasons you guys lost tonight not sure how he is a bright spot.

Jason Garrett might get fired this year, his teams have choked in do or die games at the end of the season last 2 seasons. Again not sure how he is a bright spot. Also his record as coach is a mediocre 21-19.

The team didnt choke today, Washington a great football team and won the game,we didn't lose it.

Dallas is a mediocre team! I would consider them a below average team. The defense is below average and with all their injuries the defense is terrible

The offensive line is one of the worst lines in the league, and we have no running game.

But romo and garret managed to somehow give us an opportunity to make the playoffs. If we got some help from other players it might have been differant.

They get way too much attention especially in the states. They are a mediocre team that has not played in the playoffs in 3 or 4 seasons yet ESPN shoves them down everybody's throat. That is why everybody hates them.

They are the Maple Leafs of the NFL

They get attention because people hate them, and your not going to tell me watching Dallas games the past couple seasons havnt been very dramatic and fun to watch.

If people started hating Jacksonville they would get more attention nationally.

SEAHAWKSSS

Ya baby! The team I'm falling for!

SEA!!!

Edited by Tony Romo

Can't wait to see RG3 light up seattle, GO RAVENS!!!