The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

8 minutes ago, Baka said:

I started Romo and may regret it given how things are going for him xD Though my team has clinched my division in my league so win or loss it doesn't matter much. Just trying to rally for the best record

He just threw a TD :P 

I expected a slower start out of him, but a solid second half, so we'll see if that happens.

Edited by c00kies

On November 20, 2015 at 11:49:26 AM, TheRussianRocket. said:

So all week Peyton has failed to report to the Broncs with the rest of the team. Gets sat out a game, doesn't even have the guts to come give Osweiler some tips and be there in his corner.

Great teammate he is.

Peyton Manning is on your side.....hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm hmmm hmmmm

Eagles defense lost me 6 points xD the other guy has the Panthers defense get him 19. Though I still have hope. It looks like the scores will be really close after these games finish as I am currently holding a 5.9 point lead. Odds are it will come down to Gronk and LeSean for me vs his Brady.

1 hour ago, Jiggs50 said:

Flacco torn acl. What an ugly year. Flacco, Suggs, Steve Smith, Forsett, Pitta all out. Never seen anything like this. The top 5 guys are all done for the year. Wow. 

That's absolutely brutal man. Feel for the Ravens faithful. Hope them all speedy recoveries. 

Taking the positive out of this, gives the Ravens a chance to see what they got in their non-starters and maybe they can find some talent and develop it. Plus a higher pick in the draft. Next year when all healthy, they should be back to being an above .500 team. Terrible luck this season.