The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

19 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Karma for all the cheating kicks in.  Boston scumbags getting what they deserve.

Lmao. League is a complete joke. Might just be one of the worst botched calls ever.

...and if that's your definition of karma, then so be it. My Pats, we win SB's to settle grudges. Ain't settling for anything less :lol:

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

In all seriousness, I think the Pats have knocked 15 years off of Rex Ryans lifespan.

I think he's 3-11 or something like that versus the Pats. He's a great coach and a great competitor but he should've left the division while he had the chance.

Now the Belichick/Pats will continue haunting him even more which is sad because I'm sure if he was in another division, he could actually have a very realistic chance as division leader. 

6 minutes ago, Pears said:

Honestly surprised Manziel hasn't demanded a trade yet tbh. I know he's young and all but come on, the kid has a life outside of football too. 

The Browns are so bad. That ownership has zero clue what they're doing. The kid was partying on a bye week. Let him be. Unless he's getting into trouble you don't mess with the guy. The Browns are ruining his development so badly. 

• Upvote 2

The Browns are 2-8, if he is such a headcase than play him for the rest of year and trade him in the offseason.  Now you just destroyed any confidence or trade value he might of had.  Hard to get guys to 'buy into the program' when you are constantly at the bottom of the league.  Does coach Pettite(9-17) think he's Belichick or is this coming from above him?

The Browns are so useless. I don't get if they're trying to win football games or run a boot camp. 

ffs like honestly, get real, the team and organization is a complete joke. Manziel isn't an embarrassment, them making this into a big deal is the embarrassment. Yea they should be concerned about his off field life but he went through rehab and has clearly changed. Take the handcuffs off him and stop being so uptight and idiotic.

Worry about him on the field now. From what I've seen, he's one the the few bright spots on the team that gives that beat up fanbase something to look forward to every week. If he sucks, get rid of him, if not, keep him and be thankful - it's literally that simple and from his performances, he's been the best QB for them.

Them micromanaging his life just shows how dumb their management is. That's a recipe for disaster and not how any human should be treated/enslaved. Gronk parties harder than any player in the league but you don't see Belichick and the Pats punishing him for it. Because that's his personal life and he's allowed to. On the field, he still shows up and works his tail off and rightfully so, it's not anyone's business to be telling Gronk he's benched because he had some fun. 

The Cleveland Browns, where legally drinking alcohol during a bye week, having some fun, gets you benched. Smfh. If I'm Johnny I'm pissed off and looking at demanding out. Being treated like a dog and he's done all the right things.