The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

^so bitter and salty I'm actually lolling hahahaha. Shows how dominant we are. Lose one match and the rest of the league celebrate like we lost the SB.

Better record than all but one team and we played without 75% of our offense and barely lost with the help of the refs. Oh, and just so you know: game tying TD...hands to the face of Jones right infront Osweiler, no call. The play before that...phantom holding call on Chung that neglected a defensive stop. Game winning TD...holding call on I think McCourty who was right beside Anderson when he ran by him but couldn't do anything being held back. Phantom OPI call on Gronk...which would've moved the chains and who knows we probably could've scored / game wouldn't end how it did as it changes everything.

Hahahaha..relax. Enjoy the 1 loss that the refs helped give against our practice squad receivers and our broken down free agent offensive line. Not to mention the Collins-Hightower less defense. 

Look I know we lost, but considering all things I hardly call that a loss. Anyone with a brain knows the refs barely did enough to make us lose with a depleted team :lol::lol::lol:

Just now, TheRussianRocket. said:

^so bitter and salty I'm actually lolling hahahaha. Shows how dominant we are. Lose one match and the rest of the league celebrate like we lost the SB.

Better record than all but one team and we played without 75% of our offense and barely lost with the help of the refs. Oh, and just so you know: game tying TD...hands to the face of Jones right infront Osweiler, no call. The play before that...phantom holding call on Chung that neglected a defensive stop. Game winning TD...holding call on I think McCourty who was right beside Anderson when he ran by him but couldn't do anything being held back. Phantom OPI call on Gronk...which would've moved the chains and who knows we probably could've scored / game wouldn't end how it did as it changes everything.

Hahahaha..relax. Enjoy the 1 loss that the refs helped give against our practice squad receivers and our broken down free agent offensive line. Not to mention the Collins-Hightower less defense. 

Look I know we lost, but considering all things I hardly call that a loss. Anyone with a brain knows the refs barely did enough to make us lose with a depleted team :lol::lol::lol:

I just enjoy trolling you guys to be honest, it's too easy sometimes.

It's not like the Broncos were missing one of the greatest qb's of all time. Not to mention future hof pass rusher Demarcus Ware. Also missing was all-pro tackle Ryan Clady. One of the best safeties in the game, TJ Ward got injured at the beginning of the game. Broncos o-lines been banged up all year too.  

Both teams were banged up. Penalties go both ways. Stop crying for once.

Osweiler goat!

^

*one of*, key words. Right now Fitzpatrick is better than Peyton. Peyton is trash now so it's actually a positive for the Broncos because if he was in the game, would've seen a couple INT, ducks, and noodle arm in full force lol. 

And yea they had players injured too but not even close to the magnitude we did.

@SInow: This week's regional cover: Brock Osweiler is two-for-two as the @Broncos' main man https://t.co/f6o6Zx0uAf https://t.co/prxsD5xhtI

sums the game up :P

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

As someone one who really didn't expect Demver to have a chance and was rooting for the underdog on Sunday, the game was great. Sure bad calls happen all the time and the Pats were missing their three recording threats by the end of the game the game was entertaining and fun to watch. 

Not to forget I was still feeling pretty good about the Hawks win and Russell Wilsons passing game. 

So going into this week, sitting at 6-6 in my fantasy league, win and I'm in the playoffs, lose and I'm in the loser tourny.  Loser of our league this year has to march down Granville in a dress with a sign proclaiming their suckiness at fantasy, while the rest of us ring bells and yell "shame" at them.

Most frustrating year ever though.  Have Big Ben (used Taylor and Ryan as fill ins), AP, Freeman, DT, Evans, West, Marshall, Foster, Cooks, V-Jax, Yeldon and Foster (who is on the IR).  

How the hell did this team go 6-6.  

Edited by Jägermeister