The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

lmao mak. Well just fyi you can't destroy science and facts. So it's utter bs on the leagues side saying every ball tested was above 12.5 because that is literally impossible. 

@Lil B From The Pack in ur house sims pls

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

On 2/3/2016 at 3:30 PM, Jiggs50 said:

Movie was based on his life. He didn't actually appear in the movie lool

Not exactly correct. At the end of the movie, while the credits are rolling, they show footage of Oher being picked by the Ravens at the NFL draft. They also show the real Tuohy family posing for photos with their "son/brother"....

16 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

One day one of you guys will give up on this argument.  What a glorious day it will be.

Amen. Most people gave up caring about this months ago.

18 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

One day one of you guys will give up on this argument.  What a glorious day it will be.

Can Mak and NPF and RussianRocket just arrange to meet up for coffee somewhere and argue the hell out of this in person so that Mak can stop WASTING space on this thread.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

lmao mak. Well just fyi you can't destroy science and facts. So it's utter bs on the leagues side saying every ball tested was above 12.5 because that is literally impossible. 

@Lil B From The Pack in ur house sims pls

I haven't played because the new DLC for the game deletes the save file. I think a patch is out I'm not sure.

9 hours ago, M A K A V E L I 96 said:

Wasting space? I didn't bring this up Neversummer. Go back a few pages and you'll see that one of the New England apologists re-started this topic.

You could always just ignore it and don't make any more comments, but of course, you didn't. So here we are.

• Upvote 1

Bets placed:

I used PlayNow, so I had to do that stupid Parlay thing where if you want to bet on the outcome of one game, you have to also bet on the outcome of an additional game.

-I've got Broncos covering the spread and the Canucks to win tonight

- I've got Pens to win tonight and Newton to complete his first pass at < 8.5 yards

- Green will be the color of the gatorade dumped over winning coach's head

-I've got a non-QB winning MVP

-I've got Carolina winning the SB and Bernie Sanders winning the NH primaries

-I've got Beyonce wearing yellow or gold for her first song

You may or may not be able to guess which bets were made by my GF.