The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

The only thing about having multiple players from the same team (eli, nicks, cruz) is that it can either make or break your team. The Giants have a bad game, you lose out on big fantasy points from 3 of your 9 players, that's a third of your team. However, the offense has a good game and then you are rewarded for playing all 3. It's a gamble. I have Eli in one of my 3 pools and he's been up and down. First game he throws 3 interceptions and screwed me over. Second game he threw 3 int's again but also had 2 td's and 500+ pass yards. Also Hicks is injured

I see what you mean. :shock:

Nicks will be back next week though against the Eagles.

Was also thinking of picking up Martellus Bennett but now not so sure since I have enough guys from the Giants already.

Also just curious how many leagues are you in currently? This was my first one but I'm thinking about joining another now to hopefully draft a more balanced team.

Edited by Terry Crews

I'm done with the NFL. the replacement refs gave SF a challenge after they used their last timeout, gave him his timeout back and then he challenges another play, also players are getting hurt because of illegal plays and there's not even a flag on the play.

I'm done watching people get carted off.... BRING BACK THE DAMN REFS

I see what you mean. :shock:

Nicks will be back next week though against the Eagles.

Was also thinking of picking up Martellus Bennett but now not so sure since I have enough guys from the Giants already.

Also just curious how many leagues are you in currently? This was my first one but I'm thinking about joining another now to hopefully draft a more balanced team.

I'm in 3. One of them is the one with posters from this thread so the CDC league, one of them is a $20 buy in one I do with all my buddies but there's way more players that we draft including linebackers, db's, defensive linemen, and then I'm in a third one cause the draft was happening during one of my lectures and I was incredibly bored lol. If you want to know how many players you draft in the big league I posted a screenshot of my team on this page up above.

As a Bronco fan the last 2 games have been frustrating. The pieces are there. The team has resiliancy but shows up too god damn late to play. I think it will come with time though. Peyton seems a bit out of it still and it is taking him longer to read defences. Hopefuly this is one of those things where its because the guy didnt play in a year and a half.

Oh well I guess. Next weekshould be easier with the Raiders and then the week after we are back on the grind with the Patriots and then a bye week. Next 2 weeks are absolutely crucial

These refs, need to die, or at the very least leave the NFL. Absurd calls on both the Patriots and the Ravens. Ray Lewis grazes the jersey of a receiver, 5 yard holding penalty. McCourty gives a love tap on Smith's elbow, 5 yard holding penalty. This is just ridiculous. Is Goodell even watching these games? Players are being injured because these refs haven't had their balls drop yet and are too afraid to call things or tell players to settle down. Anyways, I'm sure the Pats and Ravens will meet in one of the rounds of the playoffs again. It'll be a good one.