The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

You don't need Bennett. Celek and Gresham are very good fantasy TEs already.

Thanks for the insight I'm a rookie at this.

I'm in 3. One of them is the one with posters from this thread so the CDC league, one of them is a $20 buy in one I do with all my buddies but there's way more players that we draft including linebackers, db's, defensive linemen, and then I'm in a third one cause the draft was happening during one of my lectures and I was incredibly bored lol. If you want to know how many players you draft in the big league I posted a screenshot of my team on this page up above.

Oh that's cool yeah I joined another league too did the draft yesterday and it simulated the games retroactively till week 3. Since the draft was last night yesterday I didn't bother to check up on how the rules worked and that the league would be starting right away. Big mistake.

Needless to say I got absolutely destroyed because I forgot to start A.J Green and Matt Schaub . :picard:

Oh well I guess. I'm more pissed off about how the Eagles got totally outplayed in Arizona.

The O-line is really banged up the Giants d-line must be licking their chops getting ready to take kill shots at Vick next week.

sigh... 0-3

:sadno::picard:

Don't worry the Eagles really deserve to be 0-3 right now. They were really fortunate to steal a win against Cleveland and they got away with alot of holding against Baltimore before barely pulling it out.

I guess the silver lining for me anyways is the Eagles have sucked for 3 straight games yet somehow they are 2-1 while the Saints are 0-3. Don't know if that helps comfort you though.

Edited by Terry Crews

....Still not over yesterdays Pats loss :(

Just gonna set this straight - it was the best game I've seen this season so far, and it was just crazy intense! 6-8 scrums in the 1st quarter alone and you could tell Lewis and Brady wanted the bragging rights and win (They're good friends, but on the field, are the most fierce competitors you'll ever see). Great game, best opponent the Pats will face this year, but can't get over the stupid refs! Just rubbish reffing and the field goal was a really close call tbh, and I thought they missed - started jumping up and down and screaming, then I saw the call from the refs.....messed up thing was, neither team knew if it was in or not; each team, 50% of the roster thought it was a miss, other 50 thought it was in. .....real good game, but refs, refs, refs :picard:

As a fan of neither team, (but not a hater of either) I thought the kick was good.

I will say that Belichick deserves to have the book thrown at him for grabbing the ref after the game. Yes, they were not very good, but no-one has the right to mistreat them like that.

Edited by RUPERTKBD

As a fan of neither team, (but not a hater of either) I thought the kick was good.

I will say that Belichick deserves to have the book thrown at him for grabbing the ref after the game. Yes, they were not very good, but no-one has the right to mistreat them like that.

Lol, that's a good one. He barely got his hand around the guy's elbow, let alone "grabbed" him. Even Adam Schefter thinks all he'll get is maybe a fine. I'm surprised both Harbaugh and Belichick didn't knock one of them in the face. These guy's shouldn't get the respect the real refs get, they're RUINING games. And I'm not even speaking on behalf of just the Patriots. Harbaugh shouldn't have gotten the 15 yard penalty when he was trying to call a time out which lead to a Patriots touchdown. Spikes shouldn't of gotten a holding call which negated a sack and ultimately lead to a Ravens touchdown. Not to mention the endless "defensive holding" calls on both teams which were absurd. This game had the potential to be something great, and as close as it was, more people are gonna remember it for the horrendous officiating rather than the final outcome. If the officiating is horrendous tonight as well, I don't know how Goodell will be able to sit back and say he's fine with these elementary school teachers, foot locker employees, garbagemen, whatever the hell they are.

Chris Chelios burned a Jay Cutler jersey last night

Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler might officially be the most hated man in the Windy City -- because last night, one of Chicago's most storied sports legends turned his back on the guy ... TORCHING Cutler's jersey inside a bar.

The video was shot inside Stanley's Kitchen and Tap in Downtown Chicago -- showing Chicago Blackhawks legend Chris Chelios lighting Jay's jersey on fire while some hot chick dangles it from her fingers.

One source inside the bar tells us Chris lit the jersey then said, Cutler's "nothing but a bitch."

FYI -- Cutler has been under heavy fire in Chicago from Bears fans who think he's not just a terrible QB ... but a cancer in the locker room who's bringing down the team.

Cutler's performance on Sunday didn't do much to win over his critics -- Jay had a very underwhelming performance in the Bears victory over the Rams ... throwing an interception and ZERO touchdowns.

We reached out to Chelios for comment -- so far, no word back.

There pictures on the website