6993 replies to this topic

#451 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,810 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Who's team name is Crackers in our fantasy league? Even though I still have Shaub playing tomorrow night, Colston's breakout game (finally) won my matchup vs you this week.

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

:picard:

"Spirituality, faith and democracy are the corner stones of our country. We are all Patriots. And tonight, the Patriots are World Champions." -Robert Kraft

#452 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

Who's team name is Crackers in our fantasy league? Even though I still have Shaub playing tomorrow night, Colston's breakout game (finally) won my matchup vs you this week.

smd

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#453 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Also, this is the greatest thing ever.....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv

That is frickin hilarious.... :lol:
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#454 Madness

Madness

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,572 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

Finally a win last night!

I'm going to drop to 1-4 in the fantasy league (unless Shonn Greene goes off vs Houston but that's unlikely). Damn such a bad start after being 2nd place last year.

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

cookie.png

#455 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,810 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

Finally a win last night!

I'm going to drop to 1-4 in the fantasy league (unless Shonn Greene goes off vs Houston but that's unlikely). Damn such a bad start after being 2nd place last year.

That just might be the Jets only "threat", just keep giving it to Greene. Do you really think Sanchez has a chance against this Houston defense?

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

"Spirituality, faith and democracy are the corner stones of our country. We are all Patriots. And tonight, the Patriots are World Champions." -Robert Kraft

#456 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,810 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Champions of Nothing, what will it take to pry Welker away from you?

#457 Grape

Grape

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

+1000000000 lololoolololololololololololol

mj761l.jpg0007.gif0007.gif0007.gif0007.gif  

Signature Credit to Vintage Canuck!

Don't Click!

#458 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

In one of my leagues I am about to go 5-0 unless Texans give up about 60 points to the Jets and I get minus points.

I have been very lucky though. Each team I face each week has struggled to put up points and if I were facing almost any other team I would have lost. The guy I faced this week had put up over 130 points each week and this week he only had 88. I am sitting with 89 right now with JJ Watt and Texans defense too.
Posted Image

#459 Madness

Madness

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,572 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Part 2:

http://fauxjohnmadde...icles/101352470

Edited by Madness, 08 October 2012 - 07:20 PM.

cookie.png

#460 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,677 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Part 2:

http://profootballmo...0-08-01-fix.jpg

What? I don't get that one.
Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

#461 Madness

Madness

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,572 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

my bad. Changed the link. Now look.

cookie.png

#462 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Got to give it to Sanchez and co. Dealing with a list of injuries and they came out fighting. Kept it close.

JJ Watt is unbelievable.

#463 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

Part 2:

http://fauxjohnmadde...icles/101352470

Seriously, I hope these get done every week now!

The RGIII stuff is too funny!!

Kershaw_zps0cb5a848.jpg

#464 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Champions of Nothing, what will it take to pry Welker away from you?

Quality RB.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#465 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Seriously, I hope these get done every week now!

The RGIII stuff is too funny!!

Can't stand the micro-nickname "RG III". Just rubs me the wrong way.

Off topic a bit, I know...but still.
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#466 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hey guys need some fantasy advice who is the better play going forward CJ Spiller or Fred Jackson?

Or do you guys think it will be a timeshare situation the rest of the way that screws everything.

Also was wondering it's it worth it to pick up Jahvid Best or Vincent Brown off waivers.

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#467 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Really looking forward to the Packers-Texans this weekend. Also, as someone who hates the Jets, the visit from Luck and the Colts is intriguing as well.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#468 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

Really looking forward to the Packers-Texans this weekend. Also, as someone who hates the Jets, the visit from Luck and the Colts is intriguing as well.

omg can't go to 2-4

must win for the Pack

#469 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Get to see the Titans get smashed tonight at home on National Televison.
Posted Image

#470 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Michael Vick owns dog again, he confirms in statement

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Michael Vick didn't intend to tell the world that he owned a dog. He just intended to tweet out a picture of his family.
This being 2012, though, someone noticed the picture included a box of dog biscuits in it. That led to the question about whether or not the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback now owned a dog. He initially wasn't allowed to do so after serving 18 months in prison on dogfighting charges, but now he can.

Vick didn't want to discuss the issue Wednesday.
"I'm here to strictly talk about football," Vick said.
One day later, he released a statement on the matter.
"I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family's decision to care for a pet," Vick said. "As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals. I want to ensure that my children establish a loving bond and treat all of God's creatures with kindness and respect. Our pet is well cared for and loved as a member of our family. This is an opportunity to break the cycle. To that end, I will continue to honor my commitment to animal welfare and be an instrument of positive change."
This isn't a subject we expected to ever write about again. We hope it doesn't any re-ignite angry voices that want to legislate Vick's life years after he served his time for his crime.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

Not sure how I feel about Vick having a dog, but I am happy to see that since getting out of jail he has really committed to being a better person.

Edited by Crom!, 11 October 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#471 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Get to see the Titans get smashed tonight at home on National Televison.

Mendenhall's gonna run wild.

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#472 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Michael Vick owns dog again, he confirms in statement

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Michael Vick didn't intend to tell the world that he owned a dog. He just intended to tweet out a picture of his family.
This being 2012, though, someone noticed the picture included a box of dog biscuits in it. That led to the question about whether or not the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback now owned a dog. He initially wasn't allowed to do so after serving 18 months in prison on dogfighting
charges, but now he can.

Vick didn't want to discuss the issue Wednesday.
"I'm here to strictly talk about football," Vick said.
One day later, he released a statement on the matter.
"I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family's decision to care for a pet," Vick said. "As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals. I want to ensure that my children establish a loving bond and treat all of God's creatures with kindness and respect. Our pet is well cared for and loved as a member of our family. This is an opportunity to break the cycle. To that end, I will continue to honor my commitment to animal welfare and be an instrument of positive change."
This isn't a subject we expected to ever write about again. We hope it doesn't any re-ignite angry voices that want to legislate Vick's life years after he served his time for his crime.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

Not sure how I feel about Vick having a dog, but I am happy to see that since getting out of jail he has really committed to being a better person.

Vick has really tried to do all he can to change himself. He has constantly tried to show people he is a changed person.

If people can move past a person killing someone, they can surely move past a guy getting caught up in what goes on in the hood.

He's done his time and paid his debt to society and continues to be an advocate for PETA.

People should have no problem with him owning a dog. Like he said it's for him to rehabilitate his past
with dogs and teach his children to not make the same mistakes he made.

People can criticize for his qb skills but really need to get off his back over the dog fighting.

Edited by Terry Crews, 11 October 2012 - 04:44 PM.

fyo3s9.jpg

#473 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Vick has really tried to do all he can to change himself. He has constantly tried to show people he is a changed person.

If people can move past a person killing someone, they can surely move past a guy getting caught up in what goes on in the hood.

He's done his time and paid his debt to society and continues to be an advocate for PETA.

People should have no problem with him owning a dog. Like he said it's for him to rehabilitate his past

People can criticize for his qb skills but really need to get off his back over the dog fighting.

This. This 100%.
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#474 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dare I say I'm picking Tennessee to beat the Steelers tonight?
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#475 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm a pretty big Vick fan myself, but I know that some people truly believe he shouldn't have been given a second chance after what he did.

I only posted that because I found it interesting, not to display any hatred. Like I said, I'm very happy with how he turned his life around.

#476 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,810 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

gonna lose my cdc matchup this week thanks to mendenhall..sigh.

#477 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

he still has Brees in
Posted Image

#478 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

You figure out what section you're in for Sunday yet? I'm in 203 row S.

Kershaw_zps0cb5a848.jpg

#479 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,810 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

You figure out what section you're in for Sunday yet? I'm in 203 row S.

213 Row P. You going to go down to field level for warm ups?

Edited by NucksPatsFan, 12 October 2012 - 09:20 AM.

#480 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

I personally forgive but never forget. I think he is doing all the right things and wholly support him in getting a new dog. It's pretty obvious that he is a changed man, and that's all anyone can ask of him.

But he is never going to shake the dog fighting, no matter how hard you try to defend him. He just has to live with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.