The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Dallas defense always blows it with a penalty. I remember last year in the last game of the season, we could have got the ball back, but the d got a penalty on 3rd down.

And against Atlanta last year we needed to get the ball back, then it was like back to back to back 3rd down penalties.

When's the last time the Pats won? You're sure having a lot of success.

When's the last time your team made it to the Conference final game? Or the playoffs for that matter?

I coach football at a local high school and they're all Seahawks fans, with a few 9ers and Packers fans. Don't know what kind of point you were trying to make, but it failed.

I'm dual citizen, born and partially raised on the east coast before moving to Seattle for a year, then to BC where my dad found a great job and my mom got accepted to school up here.

Also, what the f*ck is wrong with you? There's no shame in having a mental illness by any means, but for FFS keep it to yourself.

There's Rams, Eagles, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers, Cowboys, Chargers, Broncos and used to be a Jets fan in this thread. Raoul Duke and I have been the only Pats fans in this thread since about 06 before the new ones showed up this year and last. I have never even seen your username in this thread before this week. Keep up the hate bud, you're trying to call Pats fans bandwagoners cause they're the team everyone apparently likes, when ironically you're just doing the very thing most people like doing, which is throw hate towards the Patriots

I only started posting in this thread a couple years ago. Then my account got banned and now I'm posting on this account lol. But I've been a fan for a while too

Two days ago.

:lol: touche

Got a question for you guys.

Would you trade Julius Thomas for Edelman?

I have Thomas. I also have Vernon Davis and Jason Witten as my starting TE's and used Thomas in Flex this week. Basically would be swapping out Thomas for Edelman in the first Flex position because my 3 starting WR's are Julio and James Jones, and DeAndre Hopkins.

Got a question for you guys.

Would you trade Julius Thomas for Edelman?

I have Thomas. I also have Vernon Davis and Jason Witten as my starting TE's and used Thomas in Flex this week. Basically would be swapping out Thomas for Edelman in the first Flex position because my 3 starting WR's are Julio and James Jones, and DeAndre Hopkins.

Id go with Edleman. More opportunity with only Amendola and Gronk ahead of him in terms of guys who can catch plus a better play overall I think.