The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

This statement isn't fueled by my bias against the Seahawks (the only one I truly hate is Sherman), but Pete Carroll seems like a whiny b*tch.

He came out during the storm delay and was high fiving and talking to fans in the end zone. He sounds pretty awesome to me. Like the other guy said, harbag never stops on or off the field. He has been bitching and moaning to the media for the last 3 weeks.

Two of the hottest teams in the NFL are Denver and Seattle. If they were to face each other, who would you guys go with? I'm going with Denver, why? Because Manning is the best QB in the league right now, he can play the hurry up offense better than anyone in the league, one of the smartest QBs of all time. He will hurry it up and when you've got your pass rushers coming at Manning he will just run the ball all day long. He will take advantage of who you have on the field and exploit it. You going to play a 4-3? He'll throw the ball, playing a 3 pass rush? He'll run it.

How is Seattle's secondary going to handle Decker, Thomas, Welker and Manning throwing the ball? Watch out guys Denver is on fire.

I'm taking Seattle. The defense is too good. Not even close to full lineup and they created what, 4 turnovers with 1 on ST?

Hurry up offense fatigues the defense and when those 200-300 pounders get no breaks Manning basically has no pressure on him unless they blitz but they might not even get to blitz since Manning is hurrying it up.

Thomas, Chancellor, Brouwner, Sherman vs Manning, Welker, Thomas, Decker. I got my bets on Denver. I think SF<DEN. Manning also just beat NYG's defense, NYG's defense is pretty solid.

What the he'll happened to the 49ers.. they just got manhandled again seemingly.

Don't know if that was because Seattle totally shut down the run game. That is concerning for the 49ers. They can't win without a ground game.

Same goes for Seattle. The d and Lynch won them that game. As bad as Kaepernick was, Wilson was also mediocre at best.

Looks like the 49ers better win that division to secure home field. It doesn't look like they are capable of beating Seattle at home.

The rematch will be very interesting back in San Fran.

Watching this game just reminded on how much of a joke the Eagles d is. No pass rush, crappy secondary.