The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Surprised the game got as close as it did. 5 passing yards after 1 quarter, under 100 yards total offense at half. Gordon embarassed Talib up and down the field.

Though the loss isn't as significant, considering we'll get to play a January game, as the Gronk injury. Just praying it's a few week thing, not a 8 month thing.

edit: this post based on the assumptions the Browns get 7 here from 4 yards out instead of settling for a FG

Edited by NucksPatsFan

This season just isn't mean to be. Gronk is irreplaceable. Wilfork is irreplaceable. Mayo is irreplaceable. I just hope it's not a acl/pcl/mcl/lcl tear.

I think I am up against you in our CDC fantasy league. Had both AP and Gronk go down with injuries.

Be first to admit that was a horrible call and this is coming from a Pats fan. Took the fun/excitement out of the game and practically ruined it.

However, just looking at this week as a whole, hands down best week in season. Just awesome stuff

Aren't you a Pats fan? A bad call in our favor to put us up in a game we shouldn't have won should excite you