The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Doesn't change anything. I just want to see the Pats live.

And the last time Seattle played in Foxboro was in 1993. The last two meetings have been in Seattle so I think the next one might be in Seattle.. I dunno I'd rather go to Foxboro. I just want to see the pats live. I guess I'll ask my dad if he wants to go to Boston with me and watch a Pats game.

I found that hard to believe, so after checking it looks like they played in foxboro in 2004, the first matchup between the 2 teams since that 93 game.

Still that's a long time, at least in hockey we get our eastern rivals once a year sometimes 2x (leafs,habs).

Juan Castillo fired as d-coordinator of the Eagles.

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=407488

I feel bad for Castillo. It's not his fault he was appointed to a position that he had zero expertise in. It's Andy Reid's fault for assigning a task to a guy that was so obvious that he was over his head from the beginning.

Who the hell makes an O-line coach a d-coordinator all of the sudden and expects the players to listen to him and respect his scheme?!!

I'll tell you who it's coaches like Reid who have too much control over personnel and team decisions and have been with a team for too long.

Reid alone deserves to be fired for his blunder with Juan Castillo and his absolute arrogance in believing a o-line coach is qualified to coordinate the whole defense without a drop in performance.

This team has enough talent to be a Super Bowl contender yet the Eagles are basically the Chargers of the East. So much talent the past 3 seasons but they have underachieved.

Reid and Norv Turner both deserve to be fired.

Edited by Terry Crews

I found that hard to believe, so after checking it looks like they played in foxboro in 2004, the first matchup between the 2 teams since that 93 game.

Still that's a long time, at least in hockey we get our eastern rivals once a year sometimes 2x (leafs,habs).

Ah I guess I skimmed through the seasons too quickly then..

The majority of the people staying at the hotel I did were Pats fans, and one of the guys knew of a Patriots fan club in Seattle that was hosting a huge Patriots tailgate party so we all went there and ate hotdogs and burgers and chilli before the game.

It's such a loud stadium isn't it?

It's such a loud stadium isn't it?

Initially it felt loud (compared to Rogers Arena which is like a library and BC Place which isn't too loud) but it's a little overhyped in my opinion. It's definitely loud enough to be a factor in games, even though the Seahawks had 2 false starts and the Patriots only had 1, but it wasn't stadium-shaking loud like it's hyped up to be. Definitely the loudest place I've ever been to though.

Initially it felt loud (compared to Rogers Arena which is like a library and BC Place which isn't too loud) but it's a little overhyped in my opinion. It's definitely loud enough to be a factor in games, even though the Seahawks had 2 false starts and the Patriots only had 1, but it wasn't stadium-shaking loud like it's hyped up to be. Definitely the loudest place I've ever been to though.

Weather definitely had a factor. I went on a night where sky was clear and it wasn't cold. Loudest stadium I've ever been to, and I've been to a number.