The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

It doesn't ruin my day or anything. It just feels like a cop out, to me, for him to get out of people hazing him if his team loses. For example, everyone on my facebook has known I'm a huge Pats fan for as long as I've had facebook. And in reverse, I know which of my friends are huge fans of their teams. If the Patriots lose today, I will get comments on my wall/status such as, "hahahaha bye bye brady." I can't complain, because I do the same thing to other friends lol.

But he, no one knows who is team really is anymore.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Had 5 hours of sleep...2 more hours till kickoff...this truly will be the longest 2 hours ever lol

I did the same. Too excited to get a good nights sleep. Edited by Crom!

This has been such an emotional week of sports...LOVE it.

Couldn't sleep (either). I'm really nervously excited about the Seahawks...have been a fan for a long time. First devotion to the Giants, but in their current state, I always fall back on Seattle. Saw a game years ago and it's something special to follow the NFL.

Love playoffs, wooo...can hardly wait!

^you're a pathetic troll lol. Just laughing at you trying to stir something up lol. Is this your 3rd or 4th account Sneer or should I say noheart, now wizard noheart :P

Hey man just because all 3 of those good looking intelligent guys hate Tom Brady doesn't mean they are the same person yo.

I hate Manning too just less than Brady.

This is a Canucks site, not a Tom Brady one.

It would be like me saying I really hated pacific rim in the movie thread.

I have troll immunity in here.

At least I hope I do

Alright King Heffy. Here is your punishment should the Broncos lose.

Untitled_2.jpg

What should I use should the Patriots lose?

TD! I'm not exactly talented in photoshop so I'll be satisfied if it says something about being a 5 time MVP, the single season TD record, and, of course better than Tom Brady!