The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Hey man just because all 3 of those good looking intelligent guys hate Tom Brady doesn't mean they are the same person yo.

I hate Manning too just less than Brady.

This is a Canucks site, not a Tom Brady one.

It would be like me saying I really hated pacific rim in the movie thread.

I have troll immunity in here.

At least I hope I do

c43dd9a757bb25b14709abbcdcef7966.jpg

So I'm guessing the Pats game plan is to not show up until the second half like the Chargers? Alrighty then

That's when Brady is at his best... after he has had time to review the videotape of the other teams defensive signals :bigblush:

The refs are so ridicoulus. Yes that was holding on McCourty but they let one go on Denver early on as well. What's getting me is that they keep letting Denver run free with their pick plays and call us on our 1. Brutal.

I have no problem with the penalties called so far.

My only question is - why wasn't Welker called for taking out Talib when the ball was still in the air?

That was an illegal block and a cheap shot as well.

Don't remember Welker doing that when he was a Patriot.

McDaniel's is really pissing me off. Tried the inside runs with Blount, not working. MOVE ON. Run outside with Ridley, use Blout in the PA game, and throw. The mistake the chargers made last week was to wait until the 4th quarter to unleash Rivers and it was a quarter too late.

Anyways, with no Talib there's a miniscule chance in slowing down Manning. It's a shame. The football god's really had it out for us this year with Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly and now Talib. Guys like Logan Ryan and Alfonzo Dennard covering D. Thomas and Welker is just asking for trouble.

Anyways, will keep faith, crack open a 6 pack, and pray.

McDaniel's is really pissing me off. Tried the inside runs with Blount, not working. MOVE ON. Run outside with Ridley, use Blout in the PA game, and throw. The mistake the chargers made last week was to wait until the 4th quarter to unleash Rivers and it was a quarter too late.

Anyways, with no Talib there's a miniscule chance in slowing down Manning. It's a shame. The football god's really had it out for us this year with Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly and now Talib. Guys like Logan Ryan and Alfonzo Dennard covering D. Thomas and Welker is just asking for trouble.

Anyways, will keep faith, crack open a 6 pack, and pray.

I see plenty of excuses incase the game continues down the same trend

Well played sir.

Hey man just because all 3 of those good looking intelligent guys hate Tom Brady doesn't mean they are the same person yo.

I hate Manning too just less than Brady.

This is a Canucks site, not a Tom Brady one.

It would be like me saying I really hated pacific rim in the movie thread.

I have troll immunity in here.

At least I hope I do

So - if you dislike both - why bother post here at all?

Sounds more like you're just a hater to me.

Yes, this is a Canucks site - so why are you posting in a non Canucks thread????

Sounds hypocritical don't you think?