The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

This is how bad the Titans are this year. Team owner Bud Adams left the game in the 3rd quarter to fly back to Houston because he was sick to his stomach watching them get shellacked by the Bears. :picard:

The Titans have given up 308 points so far in 9 games, last season they gave up 317 points in 16 games. :picard:

Munchak and has pathetic coaching staff need to be fired, Defensive co-ordinator Jerry Gray especially.

This is how bad the Titans are this year. Team owner Bud Adams left the game in the 3rd quarter to fly back to Houston because he was sick to his stomach watching them get shellacked by the Bears. :picard:

The Titans have given up 308 points so far in 9 games, last season they gave up 317 points in 16 games. :picard:

Munchak and has pathetic coaching staff need to be fired, Defensive co-ordinator Jerry Gray especially.

In hindsight you guys were stupid to let go of Fischer

God our defense is good till we actually need them to be good...that's why I have no ducking faith in them yet.

Te ???? frustrating thing is where a ducking finger and a fracking field goal away from being a playoff contendor. Now our ???? season is over and the season still has like 9 weeks left.

Jerry jones, Jason garret just ???? leave so we can possibly be a playoff contendor next year. The defense needs to learn to ???? tackle and our offense needs to let ???? romo be ducking romo.

Next week will be the 2nd time the eagles show up this year and they will ???? crush us, then the media can stop talking about the cowboys.

I've noticed the eagles only show up for 4 games in the year against Dallas and te giants.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated

God our defense is good till we actually need them to be good...that's why I have no ducking faith in them yet.

Te ???? frustrating thing is where a ducking finger and a fracking field goal away from being a playoff contendor. Now our ???? season is over and the season still has like 9 weeks left.

Jerry jones, Jason garret just ???? leave so we can possibly be a playoff contendor next year. The defense needs to learn to ???? tackle and our offense needs to let ???? romo be ducking romo.

Next week will be the 2nd time the eagles show up this year and they will ???? crush us, then the media can stop talking about the cowboys.

I've noticed the eagles only show up for 4 games in the year against Dallas and te giants.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated

You guys are what, 3-6 now? With the rest of your schedule, there is a chance to finish 10-6 considering 6/9 are home games and you don't play very many teams with winning records.

You guys are what, 3-6 now? With the rest of your schedule, there is a chance to finish 10-6 considering 6/9 are home games and you don't play very many teams with winning records.

Eagles twice

Pittsburgh once

New Orleans once

Washington twice

Cincinnati once

Cleveland once

We'd be lucky to go 4-4

What a pathetic effort! This is by far the worst red zone offense in the NFL. 0-5!!! Are you kidding me? This team makes the Cowboys problems look less overrated in comparison.

The play calling is terrible. The o-line is a sieve and can't block to save Vick from constant hits and pressure straight in his face.

The defense can't tackle and is soft. The vaunted d-line can't get sacks despite having one of the deepest d-lines in the NFL.

Asmougha is overpaid and a shadow of his former self and the other corner DRC all he does is get called for Pass interference.

Last year Vick was the problem with turnovers this year the same crap.

Vick has problem reading the coverage. Doesn't help that they are trying to throw downfield without the line being able to give Vick time to throw.

Special teams sucks also. Having had a return over 40yards the whole year. When will they find a damn kickoff returner.

For frack sakes Reid get your head outta your ass! Run the damn ball!!!

Right now it's between the Eagles and the Cowboys in the overrated and underperforming competition. Pretty fitting both teams meet next week with their playoff hopes on the line.

Edited by Terry Crews

Ahhh loved the run game last night. I've always liked Ivory and happy to see him get the ball finally. I really liked what I saw from Cadet in the pre season but that fumble and blown route were bad. Could have cost the game. He's young and will get better.

Hopefully that game gives the D some confidence. The tackling is just awful. Oh and Hartley just plain sucks.

Edited by Madness