10563 replies to this topic

#1021 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Usually after a big win I'm pumped and excited,but I'm just not feeling it right now. I feel so bad about what happened, it makes you realize that you need too be every minute to its fullest because you never know when your time will come. Footballs a great distraction to real life and that's why we love it. So thank you Nfl for giving us a nice distraction from what happened this weekend.
Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

#1022 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,271 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Have a feeling this could be a weekend to forget in regards to fantasy football.

One league I had big games from Boldin, Britt, Morris, Richardson. But I had to go up against Newton. Down 127-104 now, with Lloyd and Daniels left.

This league I had big games from Newton, Peterson and Britt, but I am only up 101.88-88.12 and he has Foster left.

And another league I get 42 points from the Seahawks D, but I am only up 2 and he has Welker and Daniels.

Frustrating because in the 2 other leagues I would have beaten anyone, besides the person I'm up against.
Posted Image

#1023 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Have a feeling this could be a weekend to forget in regards to fantasy football.

One league I had big games from Boldin, Britt, Morris, Richardson. But I had to go up against Newton. Down 127-104 now, with Lloyd and Daniels left.

This league I had big games from Newton, Peterson and Britt, but I am only up 101.88-88.12 and he has Foster left.

And another league I get 42 points from the Seahawks D, but I am only up 2 and he has Welker and Daniels.

Frustrating because in the 2 other leagues I would have beaten anyone, besides the person I'm up against.

I got a first round playoff exit in our CDC pool from pack attack because of freakin jonathan dwyer and Colston. I still have welker and hernandez left but they'd need 100 yards plus 2 touchdowns each for me to even tie it lol :(. Made it to semi finals in my other one though.

28mmdg5.jpg

Thanks to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome signature

egpcw0.gif

#1024 Upshall18

Upshall18

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I got a first round playoff exit in our CDC pool from pack attack because of freakin jonathan dwyer and Colston. I still have welker and hernandez left but they'd need 100 yards plus 2 touchdowns each for me to even tie it lol :(. Made it to semi finals in my other one though.

Don't jinx it! You're down 50ish points...maybe Welker can have a Doug Martin like game tomorrow?

Hoping OCMC can pull off an upset and knock Urine Trouble out...lol at 3 players putting up 0 and Bradshaw giving < 4 pts and still wining

#1025 oh captain my captain

oh captain my captain

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Im up 20 and he still has Ridley and the Pats D. Both are capable of putting up huge numbers.

Thanks VC for the sig.

#1026 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Cardinals are bad. Really bad. Skelton, Lindley.....Never seen such a dysfunctional QB duo. Even Cassel and Quinn tower above those two. Made worse by the suckage of the rest of the team. Poor Fitz.

#1027 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,271 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Lp
Posted Image

#1028 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

True but I don't remember in my lifetime seeing a team destroy another team like this, I think this team can do damage during the playoffs, especially if they get a home playoff game

Edit: stupid iPhone autocorrect

Pats destroyed the Titans 59-0 couple seasons back in the snow. And yeah, someone mentioned how the Colts got hammered 62-7.

Funny, the Patriots run up the score, everyone gets mad and pissed at how they have no respect for the other team. Any other team runs up the score, like how the Seahawks did yesterday, nobody gives a crap and continues on with their daily lives yet the Pats get crapped on.

Whatever, haters gonna hate.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#1029 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Don't jinx it! You're down 50ish points...maybe Welker can have a Doug Martin like game tomorrow?

Hoping OCMC can pull off an upset and knock Urine Trouble out...lol at 3 players putting up 0 and Bradshaw giving < 4 pts and still wining

I need both welker and hernandez to have doug martin/darren sproles esque games lol

28mmdg5.jpg

egpcw0.gif

#1030 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Texans at home.... let's effing DO THIS!!

TomBrady.jpg

#1031 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

MNF don't get any better than this, what a beauty of a matchup
Posted Image

#1032 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

Pats destroyed the Titans 59-0 couple seasons back in the snow. And yeah, someone mentioned how the Colts got hammered 62-7.

Funny, the Patriots run up the score, everyone gets mad and pissed at how they have no respect for the other team. Any other team runs up the score, like how the Seahawks did yesterday, nobody gives a crap and continues on with their daily lives yet the Pats get crapped on.

Whatever, haters gonna hate.

The Seahawks main players were out for the majority of the second half. They took out Russel Wilson and Marshawn Lynch after the first drive and a lot of the receivers were 2nd string as well. Bellicheck leaves in Brady until the final whistle.

So no "this is not haters just hating"

#1033 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

Also apparently Dez Bryant could be out for the season. Its probably moot point sice I doubt the Cowgirls make the playoffs anyways but something worth mentioning I guess

#1034 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Dez Bryant out for the season? Lemme guess, hangnail? Toothache?

TomBrady.jpg

#1035 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,692 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Nick Foles has done better reading defenses while having the same o-line. Yeah Vick is gonna be on a new team next year. Probably Buffalo.

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#1036 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Dez Bryant out for the season? Lemme guess, hangnail? Toothache?

Sore bum
Posted Image

#1037 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Big game tonight! To bad I have to leave around the end of of the 3rd quarter. Hopefully my Pats win it before than but I highly doubt it. Kinda have the feeling that Houston is going to win.

#1038 canuckbeliever

canuckbeliever

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

This hasnt been mentioned here yet but NBC announced today that they are using there flex option to put the 49ers, Seahawks game in 2 weeks time on prime time. They are counting on the 49ers losing to Pats next week as the Hawks 49ers game will be tremendously meaningful only if Seahawks win next week/ 49ers lose. If the 49ers win there game against Pats the 49ers-Hawks matchup technically holds meaning for the division race but seeing as the 49ers play Arizona to end off the season it would not hold that much value/

Edited by canuckbeliever, 10 December 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#1039 c00kies

c00kies

Cookie Monster

• Members
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Nick Foles has done better reading defenses while having the same o-line. Yeah Vick is gonna be on a new team next year. Probably Buffalo.

Yeah. What a 4th Quarter!!!

I'm going to be interested in what Foles can do next year as the main guy and with a new HC.

Edited by C00KIES, 10 December 2012 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#1040 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

This is gonna be a great MNF.. Screw my exam at 8:30am tomorrow...

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#1041 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

EFFFFFFF YYAAAAAAH What a start!!!

Soooo not over though! But Tom looks in the zone!

TomBrady.jpg

#1042 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,271 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Good to see Brandon Lloyd get a huge TD. Puts me right back in my fantasy matchup. Hopefully we see more Lloyd and Daniels gets in the action
Posted Image

#1043 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hoped it wouldn't but figured this would happen. Denver's lives getting a lot harder by the quarter.

Lloyd is such a pansy.

#1044 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,835 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

I was down 160 to 80 or something like that and I have Brady and Andre Johnson today.
I will need like 3 more touchdown passes from you Brady ad some receptions by johnson
Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

#1045 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Run up the score Pats!!! do it.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#1046 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hoped it wouldn't but figured this would happen. Denver's lives getting a lot harder by the quarter.

Lloyd is such a pansy.

Right, cause catching passes through the middle and on the sidelines while being tackled is being a pansy. Guess Welker must be a coward in your eyes too. Pathetic.

What a first half! That's all I gotta say. Best in the AFC. and Brady for MVP, though Manning will probably get it with the sympathy votes for the neck surgery, although that's what the comeback player award is supposed to be for.. I look forward to most of you, especially you canuckssayeh, jumping on those two comments and furiously pulling stats from left center and right to dispute them, but whatever. We'll talk come playoff time. Go Pats!

28mmdg5.jpg

egpcw0.gif

#1047 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

No doubt Tom Brady should be one of the Top 3 for MVP yet again. It gets old yes but year after year, he gets crappy defence yet still leads the team to victories. On top of that, his stats are absolutely filthy. No other QB compares to his stats year in year out.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#1048 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Right, cause catching passes through the middle and on the sidelines while being tackled is being a pansy. Guess Welker must be a coward in your eyes too. Pathetic.

What a first half! That's all I gotta say. Best in the AFC. and Brady for MVP, though Manning will probably get it with the sympathy votes for the neck surgery, although that's what the comeback player award is supposed to be for.. I look forward to most of you, especially you canuckssayeh, jumping on those two comments and furiously pulling stats from left center and right to dispute them, but whatever. We'll talk come playoff time. Go Pats!

Pansy, total Pansy. Runs outta bounds, falls everytime he catches the ball so he doesn't have to get tackled. Never throws blocks and didn't fight for a single first down in his entire Denver career. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him suck on the Rams. Good hands tho.

#1049 oh captain my captain

oh captain my captain

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

The pats are just rolling the Texans.

Thanks VC for the sig.

#1050 oh captain my captain

oh captain my captain

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Urine is beating me by .6 points... That Ridley touchdown is gonna cost me.

Thanks VC for the sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.