The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Revis went buck today at first day training camp on the field with equipment and stuff.

Was locked in and intercepted Tom twice and dominated the WR's...man oh man this is going to be a great year if injuries stay to a minimal (fingers crossed).

....the schemes BB will be able to do on D with the liability of Revis is going to be magic!

Can't wait for a healthy Mayo and Wilfork! I think Mayo's going to have a great year. It will be a fun defence to watch for the first time in a long time.

@MikeReiss:

Legion of Boom moment here at Patriots camp as CB Brandon Browner de-cleats rookie RB James White as crowd roars.

...oh please Lord, keep the main core players healthy for this coming season. It's been too long since we've had an actual defense so make it last please..

First ever mock fantasy draft, how did i do ? (only thing is there were a ton of open spots, so the autopick took a bunch of kickers and defenses much earlier than everyone else)

Round 1 (2)- LeSean McCoy RB PHI

Round 2 (27)- Randall Cobb WR GB

Round 3 (30)- Keenan Allen WR SD

Round 4 (55)- Matt Ryan QB ATL

Round 5 (58)- Jordan Cameron TE CLE

Round 6 (83)- Chris Johnson RB NYJ

Round 7 (86)- Mike Evans WR TB

Round 8 (111)- Ben Roethlisberger QB PIT

Round 9 (114)- Maurice Jones-Drew RB OAK (actually tried to pick DeAngelo Williams here but took too long and autopick took MJD for me)

Round 10 (139)- Kelvin Benjmain WR CAR

Round 11 (142)- Tampa Bay DEF TB

Round 12 (167)- Greg Jennings WR MIN

Round 13 (170)- Heath Miller TE PIT

Round 14 (195)- Carlos Hyde RB SF

Round 15 (198)- Robbie Gould K CHI

Took a QB too high IMO, only value picks are Brees/Rodgers/Peyton in the first or second. Besides them, I wouldn't grab a QB till the 6th. MJD as your second RB will be a disaster. And you took Cobb way too early

@MikeReiss:

Legion of Boom moment here at Patriots camp as CB Brandon Browner de-cleats rookie RB James White as crowd roars.

...oh please Lord, keep the main core players healthy for this coming season. It's been too long since we've had an actual defense so make it last please..

LOL Browner de-cleats a rookie :lol:

Eagles are going to be good this year. Really exciting team to watch, Nick Foles in his 2nd year as a starter. This team is going to fly, offence is loaded with a solid O-line, Foles, McCoy (top 2 RB in the league IMO), Sproles, Cooper, Maclin. Every time they get on the offence it looks like they're going to score every possession.

Pats will do better than last year aswell, Thompkins, Dobson, Boyce, will have another year learning the offence better so look for them to get better and then adding in a future HOF QB, a couple other good WRs in Edelman and Amendola.

Buccaneers will break out this year.

Created the league. Standard scoring. H2H live draft. I suppose PM me or post that your interested so I can send the info to join it. Also please only active players. It's not fun when someone stops setting their roster and they have injuries/bye weeks on their roster every week.

Right now draft is set for August 28th but we can change it. Hopefully everyone can make it.

Created the league. Standard scoring. H2H live draft. I suppose PM me or post that your interested so I can send the info to join it. Also please only active players. It's not fun when someone stops setting their roster and they have injuries/bye weeks on their roster every week.

Right now draft is set for August 28th but we can change it. Hopefully everyone can make it.

I'm in

IN!

I'm interested but if participates from last year's league want to be in they can take their spot over mine.

Count me in!