Redskins make the playoffs

Kapernick has an off year

Jaguars are competitive (close games)

Eli take the int crown again

Bengals and Dalton stink it up

Pittsburgh makes the playoffs

Anyone else with any bold predictions!?

lol... bold?

Bold would be "Texans win the Super Bowl" or "Aldon Smith stays sober/off drugs".

Edited by Mr. Ambien

I did a Auction fantasy draft last night and I ended up with the following line up...

Tom Brady

Shane Vereen

Joique Bell

Demaryius Thomas

Julian Edelman

Jimmy Graham

Rob Gronkowski

Broncos D/ST

Phil Dawson

Golden Tate

Dez Bryant

Jordy Nelson

Trent Richardson

Cam Newton

Khiry Robinson

Terrance Williams

What do some of you think of this line up? Is it strong, average, or weak?

I did a Auction fantasy draft last night and I ended up with the following line up...

Tom Brady - Brady should be good w Gronk healthy

Shane Vereen 3rd down RB - meh

Joique Bell Lawl

Demaryius Thomas Should be pretty good

Julian Edelman He'll catch a lot of passes

Jimmy Graham Best pick yet

Rob Gronkowski Can only have 1 TE but you have the best 2 in the league? Lol

Broncos D/ST Meh

Phil Dawson Lol

Golden Tate Alright

Dez Bryant Best WR you have

Jordy Nelson Decent

Trent Richardson Horrible last year

Cam Newton Had surgery and's out

Khiry Robinson Lawl

Terrance Williams Lel

What do some of you think of this line up? Is it strong, average, or weak?

It's a meh roster. You can only have 1 TE but you spent a lot on the 2 best in the league lol.

Ravens vs Packers Superbowl.

Arizona wins their division

Redskins make the playoffs

Kapernick has an off year

Jaguars are competitive (close games)

Eli take the int crown again

Bengals and Dalton stink it up

Pittsburgh makes the playoffs

Anyone else with any bold predictions!?

Arizona beats out Seattle and San Fran? YOU HIGH BRUH?

RG3 will be great this year. #playoffsforsure

Nope. He's too hungry after last year SON.

Lolellawl.

Agreed.

Agreed again.

Agreed again again.

Arizona beats out Seattle and San Fran? YOU HIGH BRUH?

RG3 will be great this year. #playoffsforsure

Nope. He's too hungry after last year SON.

Lolellawl.

Agreed.

Agreed again.

Agreed again again.

There just some lofty predictions haha.

Arizona was 10-6 last year and beat Seattle in Seattle. Added Cromartie and the Honey Badger should be back. Tough team to beat imo. Seahawks should be favorites but doesn't mean Cards stink.

Kapernick is an average passer. A lot of stuff going wrong in Sf. They'll crumble under the pressure this year.

Jags should be a decent team. Not the garbage team like years past.

More Buffalo Bills news.

Terry Pegula, owner of the Buffalo Bills made an initial bid exceeding 1 Billion dollars for the Bills.

I think that the groups are going to come down to Terry Pegula, the Toronto-based Bon Jovi group, and an unnamed L.A. group.

Pegula's bid should scare off the pretenders. I'd be curious to know what Trump's bid was.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2014/7/29/5950485/buffalo-bills-sale-terry-pegula-jon-bon-jovi-initial-bids

*edit* whoops, I meant "Terry Pegula, owner of the Buffalo Sabres made an initial bid exceeding 1 Billion dollars for the Bills." I had a brain fart. ^_^

Edited by SabreFan1

The league I joined you could have 2 TE's it was on ESPN. I mostly just pick my guys based on the more known NFL players, so that's I was unsure on many guys. Funny thing is that Graham cost me $38 and Gronk was only $19, all at $200 cap.

My last 4 picks were all just $1 and were some of the possible best available, really had to pay a lot for Thomas, Bryant, and Nelson. Also I got Tom Brady at a steal for $3!

The league I joined you could have 2 TE's it was on ESPN. I mostly just pick my guys based on the more known NFL players, so that's I was unsure on many guys. Funny thing is that Graham cost me $38 and Gronk was only $19, all at $200 cap.

My last 4 picks were all just $1 and were some of the possible best available, really had to pay a lot for Thomas, Bryant, and Nelson. Also I got Tom Brady at a steal for $3!

Ah you did ESPN, then it's a solid roster.

Marshawn can get F***ed, seriously. 4 year- 30 mill deal frontloaded so that he makes 20 mill over the first 2 years, and 10 in the second 2. Now he holds out after making 10 a year for 2 years, because he will only make 5 over the next two... boo frigging hoo. I have no time for this as a Hawks fan, if this was the last year of the deal, sure... I would understand, but 2 years left. Making an average of 7.5mil a season is great pay for a RB, tough shit that you made it all in the first half, you signed the deal.

I reall hope that they dont give in, let him sit, play Turbin and force Lynch to retire early. I honestly would rather see him sit for 2 seasons than strong arm the hawks into overpaying.

Marshawn can get F***ed, seriously. 4 year- 30 mill deal frontloaded so that he makes 20 mill over the first 2 years, and 10 in the second 2. Now he holds out after making 10 a year for 2 years, because he will only make 5 over the next two... boo frigging hoo. I have no time for this as a Hawks fan, if this was the last year of the deal, sure... I would understand, but 2 years left. Making an average of 7.5mil a season is great pay for a RB, tough crap that you made it all in the first half, you signed the deal.

I reall hope that they dont give in, let him sit, play Turbin and force Lynch to retire early. I honestly would rather see him sit for 2 seasons than strong arm the hawks into overpaying.

He's driving the new Lambo Aventador

Marshawn-Lynch-Lamborghini-Aventador-600

And he's been fined over $1 million so far. I'm sure he has plenty enough money LOL.

Edited by The Magician

Exactly my point, he can sit in that thing and remember his ring. I couldnt care less if he plays again at this point. Its embarrassing.

Marshawn needs to grow up. He's playing for the best team and has enough money yet wants more? If he wants to win, he shouldn't complain this coming from a 49ers fan.

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Three initial bids were submitted Tuesday to an investment bank handling the sale of the Buffalo Bills, the Toronto Sun reported.

[+] Enlargenfl_a_tpegula_jh_200x300.jpg
AP Photo/Gary WiepertBuffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula has submitted an initial bid of more than $1 billion for the Bills, the New York Post is reporting.

Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula, a Toronto-based group that includes rock star Jon Bon Jovi and real estate developer Donald Trump all submitted bids, according to the report.

The New York Post reported that Pegula's bid topped $1 billion.

A person familiar with the process told The Associated Press last week that once the initial bids were submitted, the investment bank handling the Bills' sale would review the bids and determine which prospective groups will be eligible to proceed to the next stage.

It's possible that a prospective owner could be identified as early as late August and presented to NFL owners for approval during league meetings in early October.

Former Buffalo Sabres owner Tom Golisano, who previously stated an interest in purchasing the team, did not submit a bid by Tuesday's deadline, according to the Buffalo News and the Toronto Sun.

Trump confirmed his bid Monday in an interview with Fox News but said it was "very, very unlikely" that he would own the team.

More Buffalo Bills news.

Terry Pegula, owner of the Buffalo Bills made an initial bid exceeding 1 Billion dollars for the Bills.

I think that the groups are going to come down to Terry Pegula, the Toronto-based Bon Jovi group, and an unnamed L.A. group.

Pegula's bid should scare off the pretenders. I'd be curious to know what Trump's bid was.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2014/7/29/5950485/buffalo-bills-sale-terry-pegula-jon-bon-jovi-initial-bids

:blink: