The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

so anyone ready to start guessing who's going to make the play offs?

My guesses are [with Patriots bias in the playoffs of course, as i'd expect from others for their teams]:

AFC:

1)Houston

2)Patriots

3)Pittsburgh (contingent on that they get Roethlisberger back for the two games vs the Ravens)

4)Denver

AFC Wildcards: Colts and Ravens

Colts knock out Denver and Steelers knock out Ravens

Texans knock out Colts, Patriots knock out Steelers

Patriots knock out Texans on a game winning fieldgoal.

NFC:

1)Falcons

2)Packers

3)49ers

4)Giants

NFC Wildcards: Bears and Seahawks

Giants knock out the bears and the 49ers knock out the Seahawks.

Falcons knock out Giants, 49ers knock out the Packers (Bold, I know)

49ers defense shuts down matt ryan and they knock out the Falcons.

Patriots vs 49ers (what I hoped for last year) in SB

Yay the season's officially over Vick's hurt. Finally put out of my misery by the Cowboys no less. :picard:

Reid might try to save his ass by blaming this season on the injuries to the o-line and get a chance for Nick Foles to audition for next season with the remaining games.

At this point I just wanna see what Foles can do.

The Jets are a disaster. Bunch of Jets anonymously came out and said that Tebow is terrible. Slauson said "it's not even close" in terms of who's the better quarterback. Rex and Sanchez spent all day trying to get the situation back under control. Shonn Green said at some point you have to look at changing quarterbacks, They are just a walking circus act.

Sanchez is bad......like really bad. A lot of talk about the lack of talent of the Jets and how no QB could flourish with that team BS. They arent even close to being the worst team in the league and have more than enough players to earn a respectable record and fight for a wild card spot. Jets are better than what the Broncos were last year, Sanchez will probably suck vs the Rams and Pats, after that he needs to just get canned and let the Bow play.