The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Who doesn’t like Russel Wilson? I’m a Pats fan and I love the guy. He’s humble, it’s not like he talks *&$^ like Sherman and thinks he’s all that even though he’s won a SB lulz.

I don't know him personally, but I do know he's on a team I don't like, so.. may he tear his ACL or any other career ending injury, but live a very successful life beyond the NFL. :lol:

I wouldn't even wish that on Brad Marchand.

That's just mean.

:bigblush:

Anyways I became a NFL fan during the nhl lockout and was wondering if NFL does a league pass,or something where you could watch any game?

NFL Sunday Ticket

If you're in BC and a Seahawks fan, not worth it, since your US local FOX/CBS feed will be somewhere in Washington (Seattle or Spokane), which covers the vast majority of Seahawks games.

There's also Redzone, if you want to see a channel that switches over to games when they're in scoring position, and also does default coverage of the more important games.

I wouldn't even wish that on Brad Marchand.

I dunno, Marchand is a complete douche and dirty as hell. He and Cooke could both have career enders and I would be fine with it. Wilsons never so much as hurt a fly though

Wilson posts daily bible verses in his twitter feed. If your not into that dont go to his feed. Its pretty straightforward.

Buffalo and New York State is spending hundreds of millions of dollars renovating and/or building the Bills a new stadium to keep our franchise.

Now it looks like the NFL may end up building Los Angeles a brand new stadium for free! On top of that, the league is looking to relocate both the St. Louis Rams and Oakland Raiders back to LA.

The NFL really really wants that juicy TV money.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/nfl-l-tinseltown-about-land-two-pro-football-teams-n196921

I dunno, Marchand is a complete douche and dirty as hell. He and Cooke could both have career enders and I would be fine with it. Wilsons never so much as hurt a fly though

Wilson posts daily bible verses in his twitter feed. If your not into that dont go to his feed. Its pretty straightforward.

But we can't help ourselves.. remember the WBC? Must keep paying attention to things that bug the frack out of us.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

And he obviously didn't learn from getting busted in the chops that his mouth is going to cause him trouble.

Of course I'll be watching the replays over and over when it does.. again. :lol:

trent-williams-punching-richard-sherman.

What's to learn buddy? He's got a ring, and is in the heads of every single QB in the league and picks the ball off 30% of the passes that are thrown at him. Move along now...

What's to learn buddy? He's got a ring, and is in the heads of every single QB in the league and picks the ball off 30% of the passes that are thrown at him. Move along now...

I hope you get hit by a car, that would be hilarious.

LOL

The butthurt here just made my night, thanks for that. :lol:

Butthurt? I just felt like taking you off your pedastal, that's all. Superbowl champs.

Congrats to the Seahawks for being champs. :)

Unfortunately you seem to be taking credit for two things in here that you never accomplished.

- You never won a Super Bowl. Sorry.

- You never knocked me off my "pedastal". Hard to knock someone off something you can't even spell correctly.

If I were you I'd just stick to simple posts like wishing people get run over by cars. Trying to use big words is going to work against you. :lol:

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Congrats to the Seahawks for being champs. :)

Unfortunately you seem to be taking credit for two things in here that you never accomplished.

- You never won a Super Bowl. Sorry.

- You never knocked me off my "pedastal". Hard to knock someone off something you can't even spell correctly.

If I were you I'd just stick to simple posts like wishing people get run over by cars. Trying to use big words is going to work against you. :lol:

I see you edited your post, I wonder what it said before. I'll stick to my original posts. Also, I never took credit for winning the Super Bowl, all the credit was given to Richard Sherman.

I see you edited your post, I wonder what it said before. I'll stick to my original posts. Also, I never took credit for winning the Super Bowl, all the credit was given to Richard Sherman.

I only added the last two sentences. I'm sure the point got across just fine without it. :)

And I bet Richard Sherman got "all the credit", either from Richard Sherman, or perhaps from not-so-smart fans who don't realize Richard Sherman plays on a team. I think your post sums it up just like Sherman being punched in the face did. If it really was Sherman, he'd be winning the Super Bowl every year.. he reminds me of Terrell Owens, has significant skill, but no one can pay attention to it when he's busy flapping his gums and acting like an idiot.