The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Made a ticket with 10 games today and i’ve got everyone right except for the Bills beat the Lions :/

$10 free bet would have been $280 :sadno:

That's what you get for betting against the Bills.... :ph34r:

As a long time Buffalo fan, I can tell you that a good rule of thumb is to bet on them when you think they're going to lose, and bet against them in a game that you think they should win...

Going into games this season, I liked their chances against the Texans and Chargers (San Diego traveling cross country for an early game)....not so much against the Bears, the Phish and the the Lions.... :wacko:

Jets have 4th and goal from like the 15, to end the shutout.. why do they go for it??? Kick the easy field goal you idiots.

I doubt the Jets' problem is Vick or Smith, and I doubt it's even the coach, they should be looking further up the chain.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Congrats on tanking for the shutout, Jets. Wonder if the team was betting against themselves.

If I was a fan of this team I'd be fucking pissed with how much they flat out didn't care about being shut out.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Catch of the year kind of stuff. Brandon Lloyds catch against KC was pretty awesome too!

Totally ! There were some other ones today as well Gates reeled in a nice one too. Julio Jones made a crazy one hander as well. Crazy day of football !

Edited by Mr.DirtyDangles

Detroit kickers on this season 4/12 or 33 percent

We weren't always a kicker graveyard either, for like 30+ years we had 2 different kickers. In the last 20 games we've had 3.

Lions should have signed that youtube trick shot kicker guy when they had the chance. Most likely would've been a lot better and he actually was invited to their camp a year or two ago :lol:

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/596509

....make things worse, Pats waive Kenbrell Thompkins....wtf?! BB as GM has been so frustrating...idk why in the world we still have Amendola. Brady wouldn't pass it to him if his life depended on it and there's no chemistry/trust between the two. Thompkins is probably Brady's most comfortable receiver after Edelman and they waive him...the fuck BB!

Lions should have signed that youtube trick shot kicker guy when they had the chance. Most likely would've been a lot better and he actually was invited to their camp a year or two ago :lol:

If memory serves right he was perfect in preseason and even hit a 50+ yarder. I`m pretty sure that was all just a media stunt though.

Also read another interesting nugget about the historically bad kicking this season. The Lions are now 1/9 in field goals 40+ yards. Who would have thought it would be so tough to find a kicker who hits at least 50% of his kicks farther than that.

Just praying they sign Prater this week. I know the same leg strengt probably won't be there as he won't be at Milehigh, but please, me and anybody else who likes the Lions just need a little bit of hope that more than a chipshot has a chance at going in

Edited by canuckfan_21