The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

They've got the Chicago/Seattle game on here.

...and the Seahawks are getting a rough ride from the zebras...

Three video reviews and they get the short end of the stick on all three....I agreed with the Bears touchdown, but overturning Seattle's TD at the end of the first half was garbage. The official is supposed to see irrefutable evidence before overturning a call, but there was no way that they know for sure the receiver's hands weren't under the ball. They made an assumption....

well considering the seahawks were gifted a game by the refs earlier this season, I don't think they're getting the benefit of the doubt on too many calls lol

Somehow I doubt that the real referees are "paying back" teams for the missed calls by the replacement refs....

i was being a bit facetious, i just hate the seahawks more than ever lol

not that I'm cheering for the bears though...

I'm not particularly a fan of either team. It just gets my goat when rules that are explicit are subjected to "interpretation" for no apparent reason, especially when such interpretations seem to favor certain teams.

As I type this, the Seabags score. Video review to follow. I wonder if the Hawks will win this one....?

HOLY FU***** crap. Cutler does the unthinkable

Huge mistake by the 'Hawks defender (#25) going for the pick instead of the knockdown.

And this is why I get upset about "interpretive" video reviews. The Bears shouldn't have been able to tie with just a field goal. Now we go to OT, which Chicago doesn't deserve...