The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Darn Seahawks beat ma Bears.

If Mike Tice had gone for the FG instead of going for it on fourth down, or if Bennett had caught that TD pass, the Bears would've won. At the end, I guess the better team today got the win.

Fine, entertaining game though. Both teams played great, and congrats to the hawks for winning.

Edited by The Great Honey Badger

Only takes a guy shooting his innocent girlfriend NINE times to motivate the Chiefs enough to win a game..

Probably the most exciting morning of football this season in my opinion. From a personal point of view, because the Pats clinched their 9th division title in 10 years. From a football fan point of view, Lions Colts was amazing, seahawks bears ends in OT, niners rams ends in OT. The only dud was the Jets.

• Upvote 2

Only takes a guy shooting his innocent girlfriend NINE times to motivate the Chiefs enough to win a game..

Probably the most exciting morning of football this season in my opinion. From a personal point of view, because the Pats clinched their 9th division title in 10 years. From a football fan point of view, Lions Colts was amazing, seahawks bears ends in OT, niners rams ends in OT. The only dud was the Jets.

Def agreed, although ma Bears lost, every game seemed to be hard fought, and well energized.

...not going to comment on that first paragraph. Kind of surprised that you did, actually.

Agree with the rest of he post though. Great round of early games. Even the Phish made it interesting. BTW: I only got a quick look at it, but that fumble by Tannehill sure looked like his arm was moving forward...

...also, I can't remember the last time I saw Welker miss a gimme like that.

Just how excited is everyone for the Monday Nighter in a couple weeks between the Titans and Jets?

looking forward to the Texans - Pats game next weekend.

and what happened to Griffin gmen, he was terrible today :picard:

mind you the whole team was bad

Edited by vancanfan

what you last had to eat, consistency, force of excretion aka muzzle velocity, etc.

all I've put into my body for the last 2 days is eggnog and ginger snaps.It was about the same consistency of eggnog mixed with gingersnaps. 52 m/s.

So far pretty good. Seahawks win and Patriots roll over another opponent. Brady and company rolling heading into playoffs.

On a day when quarterback Tom Brady was mostly held in check, the New England Patriots showed why they might be one the NFL's most dangerous teams heading into the playoffs.

Game-rewind_inside.jpg

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind.

The Patriots beat the Miami Dolphins 23-16 Sunday to clinch the AFC East title because their defense is better and their running game can put games away.

Brady was held under six yards-per-throw for the first time all season, but the Patriots' offense dominated where it mattered: on the ground. The Patriots got the ball back with just over eight minutes remaining, holding on to a one-touchdown lead. They promptly ran the ball down the Dolphins' throats.

The game was over sixteen plays and 77 yards later. The Patriots only had to throw the ball three times on the game-clinching drive. Stevan Ridley pounded the ball -- only 24 yards on that penultimate possession came through the air.

The Patriots' defense also continues to make strides. It had three sacks and seven tackles for loss. At 9-3, the Patriots have won six straight games in a variety of ways. They still have a shot at a playoff bye because they've learned to win even when they can't put 40 points on the board.

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

...not going to comment on that first paragraph. Kind of surprised that you did, actually.

Agree with the rest of he post though. Great round of early games. Even the Phish made it interesting. BTW: I only got a quick look at it, but that fumble by Tannehill sure looked like his arm was moving forward...

...also, I can't remember the last time I saw Welker miss a gimme like that.

I don't know why you'd be surprised, it's the truth. He's a murderer. Just because he was an athlete doesn't mean people should take it lightly. Had he not taken a cowards way out and taken his own life as well, he'd be behind bars. Would his team still be extra motivated to win "for" him? What kind of monster can shoot his girlfriend 9 times in front of his mother? In the same house as his daughter? Don't get me wrong, it's terrible that anybody had to die and I'm not saying people shouldn't mourn the loss of someone they once considered a teammate. It's just disgusting, in my opinion, to play "for" someone who murdered an innocent woman.

Glad NFL.com had the balls to take down the through the years tribute to him. Could you imagine being a family member of Kassandra and going on NFL.com and seeing a tribute to the man who murdered your sister/daughter/cousin/niece/co worker/friend. Don't know what kind of clowns they have running that site.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why you'd be surprised, it's the truth. He's a murderer. Just because he was an athlete doesn't mean people should take it lightly. Had he not taken a cowards way out and taken his own life as well, he'd be behind bars. Would his team still be extra motivated to win "for" him? What kind of monster can shoot his girlfriend 9 times in front of his mother? In the same house as his daughter? Don't get me wrong, it's terrible that anybody had to die and I'm not saying people shouldn't mourn the loss of someone they once considered a teammate. It's just disgusting, in my opinion, to play "for" someone who murdered an innocent woman.

Glad NFL.com had the balls to take down the through the years tribute to him. Could you imagine being a family member of Kassandra and going on NFL.com and seeing a tribute to the man who murdered your sister/daughter/cousin/niece/co worker/friend. Don't know what kind of clowns they have running that site.

we know that he shouldn't have taken her out with him, that wasn't what rupertkbd was unimpressed by in your post (i'm guessing)

your post was more about the chiefs winning than it was about Kasandra being murdered. You could have been a little smarter in the way you posted that

we know that he shouldn't have taken her out with him, that wasn't what rupertkbd was unimpressed by in your post (i'm guessing)

your post was more about the chiefs winning than it was about Kasandra being murdered. You could have been a little smarter in the way you posted that

Yeah I probably could have, my point was more towards that it's stupid that they can only manage 1 win all season and can't find it in themselves to win another, but one of their teammates murders his gf and then brings out the coach and gm so they can watch him kill himself is all of a sudden a motivating factor. I really hope the daughter and the mother were in their hearts when they played today and not Belcher.