The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Wth? Talk about out of the blue. Jets win this big time if Harvin remains healthy. IF.

I have a feeling Harvin is just going to get injured and miss a couple weeks and get injured again, not be a regular and end the year like that, and go to another contender eventually. Hawks with a bonehead move imo...Percy gone = a lot of their schemes scratched.

Wth? Talk about out of the blue. Jets win this big time if Harvin remains healthy. IF.

I have a feeling Harvin is just going to get injured and miss a couple weeks and get injured again, not be a regular and end the year like that, and go to another contender eventually. Hawks with a bonehead move imo...Percy gone = a lot of their schemes scratched.

Apparently a lot of heat between some of the Seahawks players and Percy.

https://twitter.com/lancezierlein/status/523243839704666112

https://twitter.com/lancezierlein/status/523242562576855040

Wtf now my fantasy team is fracked

I like the move from a fantasy standpoint.

Harvin only played 59.5% of the offensive snaps for Seattle so far this season (almost 30% less than Baldwin and Kearse). He will no doubt have those numbers improve with the Jets, which I think will more than make up for the downgrade in the QB situation. The Jets also don't rely on the run as much, and will be battling from behind more, so there is real possibility Harvin will get many more opportunities to turn big plays with the Jets.

He's a waste for this week though. Wish the deal would have happened before the Jets game this week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000412171/article/rex-ryan-punches-wall-after-ny-jets-sixth-loss?campaign=Facebook_atn_patra

As much of a kick I get out of the Pats beating the Jets, can't blame Rex here. He had a brilliant game plan but doesn't have the talent to grind out a win. Punched the ball down the Pats throat, weared them out, got some early defense stands, managed the clock beautifully and yet here's loss 6 in the past 6 games. He's a great coach but has never really had the talent and when he has, he's done some unbelievable things with the team. One of the most intelligent minds in football but the GM - Idzik, he's the one that gave Rex a crap team this year and is going to probably fire him for his mistake in not having a sufficient roster good enough of organization expectations.

Rex is a winner at heart but the fate of the team, it's just out of his control. He's doing what he can but its still not enough. That doesn't represent the coach, it represents the lack of talent the team has. I hope Rex gets a job else where with a team that has more weapons than he currently has; could definitely do some damage and raise the eyebrows of a lot of people. Would honestly love to have him in NE as weird and odd as that would be but the Pats never seem to stop making shocking moves so it could potentially be. Though in reality, if Rex becomes coach of the 49ers....watch out! As much as I dislike the Jets due to the rivalry, Rex has every bit of my respect.

Harvin got traded due to chemistry issues and the upcoming cap trouble the Seahawks are about to face. Wilson is going to get PAID!

Good move for the Jets imo. Decker and Harvin now. All they need is some corners and a qb...

I'm surprised no ones posted the Brady flop. Typical Brady kinda stuff...