The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Colin Kapernick sucks horse d...

I feel like he'd be way better in Chip Kelly's system. If the 49ers could improve their blocking that would be a good fit for a qb like Foles with all the big receivers the 49ers have.

But then again Foles needs protection more than Kapernick who can keep an atrocious o-line above water more with his mobility.

At this point though I think you have to admit that Russel Wilsson would do better than Kapernick has with the talent around him.

Should have 2 super bowls by now instead 49ers have none after being so close the last 3 years.

Edited by Chip Kelly

FFS ! You dont kick the dam field goal to go to OT ??? I am sooooo PO'ed right now

Kaepernick is awful at clock management.. they let so much time burn off. Never for Montana, Young, Grbac, Garcia, or Smith have I watched the play clock so often as I have with Kaepernick, or in this case, game clock too.

49ers O coordinator never called for a rushing play when having goal to go from a few yards out.

QB sneak should be an easy TD from 1 yard out.

O line was bad, Kaepernick was bad..

Cards pretty much own the West this season.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

I feel like he'd be way better in Chip Kelly's system. If the 49ers could improve their blocking that would be a good fit for a qb like Foles with all the big receivers the 49ers have.

But then again Foles needs protection more than Kapernick who can keep an atrocious o-line above water more with his mobility.

At this point though I think you have to admit that Russel Wilsson would do better than Kapernick has with the talent around him.

Should have 2 super bowls by now instead 49ers have none after being so close the last 3 years.

Kap has terrible accuracy. He honestly throws too hard.

Yeah Russel Wilson would do wonders for this team. Kap is just terrible.

By the way anybody know what happened to the Chargers?

Didn't think they would get just totally destroyed...

Been on a downward spiral since KC beat them at home. Run game dried up too. Miami defence was beast too and Tannehill converted on everything it seemed. Miami is a good team.

Holy crap Raiders make it a game. Everybody keeps thinking the Seahawks and 49ers are just gonna snap out of their slumber but injuries are catching up to both teams.

Arizona is looking like they are just running off with the division quietly while they don't get any credit for being a good team and a potential Super Bowl contender.