The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Hoped it wouldn't but figured this would happen. Denver's lives getting a lot harder by the quarter.

Lloyd is such a pansy.

Right, cause catching passes through the middle and on the sidelines while being tackled is being a pansy. Guess Welker must be a coward in your eyes too. Pathetic.

What a first half! That's all I gotta say. Best in the AFC. and Brady for MVP, though Manning will probably get it with the sympathy votes for the neck surgery, although that's what the comeback player award is supposed to be for.. I look forward to most of you, especially you canuckssayeh, jumping on those two comments and furiously pulling stats from left center and right to dispute them, but whatever. We'll talk come playoff time. Go Pats!

Right, cause catching passes through the middle and on the sidelines while being tackled is being a pansy. Guess Welker must be a coward in your eyes too. Pathetic.

What a first half! That's all I gotta say. Best in the AFC. and Brady for MVP, though Manning will probably get it with the sympathy votes for the neck surgery, although that's what the comeback player award is supposed to be for.. I look forward to most of you, especially you canuckssayeh, jumping on those two comments and furiously pulling stats from left center and right to dispute them, but whatever. We'll talk come playoff time. Go Pats!

Pansy, total Pansy. Runs outta bounds, falls everytime he catches the ball so he doesn't have to get tackled. Never throws blocks and didn't fight for a single first down in his entire Denver career. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him suck on the Rams. Good hands tho.

So I was down 6 points in my fantasy league right before Lloyd's 2nd TD.

Right now ESPN hasn't updated it, but I expect they will. We use defensive players and I have Watt. He got me 1 point for a FF and I should get 6 more points from Lloyd. So I should be up 1, however he has Graham and looks like he will kick an XP for 1 point and now we should be tied.

They said we hadn't beaten any worthy opponents. So we DESTROY the #1 team in the AFC

They said we don't have a reliable defense. So we SHUT DOWN Shaub, Daniels, Johnson and Foster [besides his garbage TD], and lead the league in takeaways.

They said after going to 5 Super Bowls and losing the last 2 that Brady doesn't feel it anymore. His energy and fist pump after his first down run gave me chills.

The only thing left to say is...PLEASE ANDREW LUCK HELP US OUT.

edit: book your tickets to louisiana pats fans ;)

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Out of 8 teams I got the 3rd most points. But I still lose. The other dude and lynch,Wilson and Seattle D.

What bad luck the fantasy gods gave me this week

Just reading all the tweets for fantasy players this week it looks like a lot of people had some bad luck.

Loving all the hate Jim Rome is getting spewed at him right now on Twitter after he called the Patriots pretenders last week. Got my shots in there as well. :bigblush:

Man I am in such a great mood and I still have How I Met Your Mother to watch tonight!

You trying to ruin your mood?