The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

F*cking pathetic defense. On every 3rd down in that first half, I called the route and who he was going to go to well before the snap, sure enough, Rodgers takes the easy play. They're not even disguising what they're going to do, the Patriots just aren't picking it up. They're not going to run Lacy from the pistol formation with him, a TE, and Cobb in the background, there isn't enough space for him to get a good rush, it's obviously going to Cobb.

And hey, maybe let's not have Ninkovich, who has 5 second speed which is good for pass rushing, covering guys like Cobb and Stark in the open field. Pathetic.

F*cking pathetic defense. On every 3rd down in that first half, I called the route and who he was going to go to well before the snap, sure enough, Rodgers takes the easy play. They're not even disguising what they're going to do, the Patriots just aren't picking it up. They're not going to run Lacy from the pistol formation with him, a TE, and Cobb in the background, there isn't enough space for him to get a good rush, it's obviously going to Cobb.

And hey, maybe let's not have Ninkovich, who has 5 second speed which is good for pass rushing, covering guys like Cobb and Stark in the open field. Pathetic.

Sitting at home making these assumptions is a lot easier than being on the field.

Packers are showing looks they haven't used all year. Mccarthy is a play calling genius. A-Rods mobility is killer too! Best qb in the league bruh...

Sitting at home making these assumptions is a lot easier than being on the field.

Packers are showing looks they haven't used all year. Mccarthy is a play calling genius. A-Rods mobility is killer too! Best qb in the league bruh...

Ah yes, having a running back or receiver run a wheel route of the back field. Genius, innovative, never been done before ..

They're not doing anything new or unseen. They're just executing to almost pure perfection, to which I give them full credit. But running dives and throwing wheel routes or quick slants is hardly genius playcalling lol

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Not sure if McDaniel's understands football. Is it just me, or is it kind of obvious why the Packers have the 30th rush defense?

Teams run to the opposite side that Matthews is on. Now Matthews plays middle, so run OUTSIDE. Instead McDaniel's keeps calling for dives running right into Matthews open arms. Just don't get it.