The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Feels strange losing to a team you somewhat support since they're in the other conference.

Jealous of all those in Lambeau who got to witness Brady vs Rodgers for the first time ever. Both toss a pair of TD's while showcasing the traits that make them great. Only a 5 point game, honestly could have gone either way, and would make for a terrific rematch.

Great game, and kudos to the Packers for executing a great game plan with long drives and keeping our offense off the field.

I know this response wasn't at me, and I'm not of the opinion that the refs dictated the outcome of this game, but you do know the Patriots are the most penalized team in the league right? Your comment would be more applicable if, say, the Patriots were the least penalized team in the NFL.

Pats are not the most penalized team. They are up there though. Pretty sure Denver, Seattle and Tampa are ahead of them.

Pats are not the most penalized team. They are up there though. Pretty sure Denver, Seattle and Tampa are ahead of them.

After Browner's first penalty of the game, the stat tracker said "NE 97 PEN against (T-1)" meaning they're tied for first in the NFL.

After some quick research, they are third for actual number of flags thrown against them, 1st in penalty yards, and 2nd in penalties against per game.

So, again, your comment insinuating that the refs are usually on the Patriots side and giving them the advantage doesn't make much sense.

• Upvote 1

Pats lost. Rodgers proved he's the best qb in the league imo. Outplayed Brady. We the haters finally get to rub it in. Stop taking it so hard you spoiled brats. Let us have our day.

Pats suck!!!!!!!!!!

Who’s us? Lol :huh:

WHERE THE HATERS AT? I just see you

Edited by The Magician

Green Bays lucky to come out with a win when they went 0/4 in the red zone. If they converted on 1 of those game wouldn't been as close as it was.

Falcons did the Seahawks a huge favour by beating the Cards. Gives the Hawks a chance to win the division especially if the Cardinals can't get together without Carson Palmer.

The Rams vs Cardinals is going to be a huge game in deciding the division winner. Rams have pulled out a few shockers with Seattle, Denver, and San Fran.

• Upvote 1

Stanton finally threw a TD. In trash time. After over 10 quarters without an offensive TD. I recall some people here saying Arizona will be fine with him. Their total of 35 rushing yards today shows hes not getting any help either.

I dont think Seattle even needs to run the table to take the division now. At this rate the Cards are underdogs the rest of the way. Yes St.Louis are favorites against any offense that cant score.

Tho Seattle at Philly next Sunday is shaping up to be an epic tilt. Game of the week, for me at least.

After Browner's first penalty of the game, the stat tracker said "NE 97 PEN against (T-1)" meaning they're tied for first in the NFL.

After some quick research, they are third for actual number of flags thrown against them, 1st in penalty yards, and 2nd in penalties against per game.

So, again, your comment insinuating that the refs are usually on the Patriots side and giving them the advantage doesn't make much sense.

I was talking about the favorable calls Bradys team has gotten over the years.

Green Bays lucky to come out with a win when they went 0/4 in the red zone. If they converted on 1 of those game wouldn't been as close as it was.

Falcons did the Seahawks a huge favour by beating the Cards. Gives the Hawks a chance to win the division especially if the Cardinals can't get together without Carson Palmer.

The Rams vs Cardinals is going to be a huge game in deciding the division winner. Rams have pulled out a few shockers with Seattle, Denver, and San Fran.

Definitely think Seattle’s going to take that division. Arizona is straight garbage. Rams will beat the Cardinals as well. Hopefully KC beats Denver tonight and today would be totally irrelevant for the Pats.

Good to see Arizona lose today. The Seahawks have a decent shot at winning the division.

The Seahawks will probably win the division, and niners should go 10-6. Arizona vs 49ers in week 17 could determine who makes the wildcard. Hope my niners get an wildcard spot.

Sounds about right. Trash talk about how the Packers aren't on the Pats level then blame the refs after they lose.

Good to see Arizona lose today. The Seahawks have a decent shot at winning the division.

I still think it is hard to give them much favor. 4 games left, the tiebreaker is undecided and the Seahawks are still back a game. Both teams get a rough end. 3 division games which are always rough as we say the Rams already beat the Hawks. The non division games the Cards get the Chiefs. Though they do at least get them at home. The Seahawks get the Eagles. But in Philly where Philadelphia is undefeated.

In theory the Cards could end 2-2 and still beat out the Hawks even if they go 3-1.

Pats haters in general jeez...

Ambien seems to be a hater too haha. So I guess you got a solid 2!

Hater? Naw, I'm just the yang to the whiner yin. Look back in the thread a few pages where one Seahawks fan was crying about the refs too. I made sure he knew every call that the Seahawks got away with. It's fun f***ing with spoiled fans who can't handle their team losing.

Edited by Mr. Ambien