The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

They'll probably lose to Seattle and SF but I read somewhere that they have clinched unless Philly Dallas ends in a tie.

http://arizonasports.com/40/1790273/Arizona-Cardinals-can-clinch-playoff-berth-this-week

You’re bang on.

Anyone hear what happened to Darren Sharper? Facing life in prison after rape chargers in New Orleans. Wooooooow.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/12/darren-sharper-indicted-on-rape-charges-could-get-life-in-prison/

Anyone hear what happened to Darren Sharper? Facing life in prison after rape chargers in New Orleans. Wooooooow.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/12/darren-sharper-indicted-on-rape-charges-could-get-life-in-prison/

Aint he a peach. A serial rapist (apparently). He had a job with the NFL network, millions in the bank (his net worth is listed at $8 million) and hes a famous ex pro football player. Hes decent looking, Did he really need to resort to drugging women to get laid?

The 2 counts in LA are punishable by 30 years in jail, the 2 in New Orleans are punishable by life with no possibility of parole and no details on the Arizona charges yet. He can be Aaron Hernandezs cell mate for the next 40 years.

Not 100% sure on the exact details as I heard bits and pieces on the radio,

but apparently reports came out citing an anonymous source within the Bears that they regret signing Cutler to an extension and that they feel he's checked out and doesn't give the team a chance to win since he has his guaranteed money.

Today, or yesterday or something, the assistant coach to Trestman came out in the locker room infront of everyone including Cutler as the anonymous source, and apparently Cutler had tears in his eyes as the coach said that they do feel he's checked out and doesn't give them a chance to win.

but apparently reports came out citing an anonymous source within the Bears that they regret signing Cutler to an extension and that they feel he's checked out and doesn't give the team a chance to win since he has his guaranteed money.

Today, or yesterday or something, the assistant coach to Trestman came out in the locker room infront of everyone including Cutler as the anonymous source, and apparently Cutler had tears in his eyes as the coach said that they do feel he's checked out and doesn't give them a chance to win.

Bears offensive coordinator roasted Cutler then apologized for putting him down. Don't mind, he probably apologized so it doesn't transcend into anything bigger and cause more distractions. Matter of the fact is Cutler has a horrible contract and isn't capable of leading a team by himself. Can't rely on him to take your team across the finish line, he doesn't have the talent.

..on the side, Pats sign G Cannon 2 years $9 mill....guy is a beast!!!

Who's projected to go 1st overall anyways and would the Titans take him even if he's not the position they need help in most?

I'd have to say Marcus Mariota should be going 1st overall, but I could see the Titans passing on him if they have faith in Mettenberger (which would be a dumb move but not out of the realm of possibility). If that was the case I could see them picking up DT Leonard Williams. Guy is a beast and should be the 1st non-QB selected.

Kind of feel bad for Cutler. His defense hasn’t really helped him too much. Then again I don’t really feel bad since his base this year is 17,500,000. Tough life.

Edited by The Magician

About what I heard except that it was the OC who was crying when addressing Cutler and the rest of the offense for roasting them to NFL Network. Not surprisingly Cutler is pissed, but as said earlier hard to feel too bad for an average QB who will make close to 18 million this year.

So glad I decided to put Tre Mason in on Thursday morning.

.3 points.

Good chance I play in my leagues Sacko game now. Loser has to do a "suicide shot" where you sniff salt, squirt lime in your eye, then take a double shot of tequila.

Amazing, can you video it please?

The actual quote wasnt that Cutler has "checked out" as in he isnt trying anymore. It was"Cutler’s inability to check out of bad plays in the running game."

Those reports make it sound like hes not trying anymore and just going through the motions. The reality is the offensive coord thought Cutler wasnt reading defenses correctly and thus mismanaging the game. Huge difference.

Aint he a peach. A serial rapist (apparently). He had a job with the NFL network, millions in the bank (his net worth is listed at $8 million) and hes a famous ex pro football player. Hes decent looking, Did he really need to resort to drugging women to get laid?

The 2 counts in LA are punishable by 30 years in jail, the 2 in New Orleans are punishable by life with no possibility of parole and no details on the Arizona charges yet. He can be Aaron Hernandezs cell mate for the next 40 years.

This guy? Loved the pick magnet segment. I don't get it either usually guys who rape women are ugly looking and need the women on something so they can force themselves on them.

Well spoken too, seems likable, Maybe that is part of his charm and tactics to make the women feel comfortable and safe and then take advantage of them.

0ap2000000098841_video_cp.jpg

Not sure if any of you have seen William Cornell's work. He has done a 4 part series on the Pete Carroll era in Seattle and it is remarkable even if you are not a fan of the Seahawks. Check it out. This is the final video he posted last night and it's a whopping 2 hours long. Amazing work and this guy will be hired somewhere soon.

Not sure if any of you have seen William Cornell's work. He has done a 4 part series on the Pete Carroll era in Seattle and it is remarkable even if you are not a fan of the Seahawks. Check it out. This is the final video he posted last night and it's a whopping 2 hours long. Amazing work and this guy will be hired somewhere soon.

https://vimeo.com/114408964

Proved all the critics wrong.