The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I'll be completely honest - I'm shiet scared of the thought we have to face Baltimore...this team, it's something else come playoffs. Just don't want to mess with them. It's like the Kings in the NHL playoffs in recent years imo. Not too fancy regular season but they make the dance and all of a sudden flip a switch. Dangerous team, and their defensive front and the way they're playong...they cause a bit of pressure, Brady will be off and it's game over. :(

I think the big factor for the Pats is that they have a legit defense now. No Ed Reed or Ray Lewis anymore for that Ravens defense either. Couple of picks from good ol’ Flacco and we should be good.

Haha no not in it.

Ah, damn. Oh well. I think this is the most complete Patriots team out of the 4 Baltimore New England playoff games.

Forget the offense, I'm just glad Torrey Smith isn't running free against scrubs finally. McCourty is an excellent safety, but man when he played corner in his first years and tried to cover Smith, it was a nightmare.

How has Dalton not thrown a pick yet? Impressive.

Bengals lose as expected. Is this the year Marvin Lewis finally gets fired!?

Don't think so. He can save his job by bringing up 4 straight trips to the playoffs, and not having AJ Green and Gresham in this game.

Edit: And by pointing to Andy Dalton and saying, "C'mon, doesn't matter what coach you bring in here, they won't have playoff success."

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Don't think so. He can save his job by bringing up 4 straight trips to the playoffs, and not having AJ Green and Gresham in this game.

Edit: And by pointing to Andy Dalton and saying, "C'mon, doesn't matter what coach you bring in here, they won't have playoff success."

He hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade or something. Pretty funny he still has a job. Dalton doesn't help lol. Whatever if the Bengals want to stink so be it.

I think the big factor for the Pats is that they have a legit defense now. No Ed Reed or Ray Lewis anymore for that Ravens defense either. Couple of picks from good ol’ Flacco and we should be good.

I think the Pats will take it in a semi-close (~10 point) game.

Time for Peyton to get his revenge next Sunday. I love the fact that as a Broncos fan that the Pats got a significantly tougher matchup eventhough they are the higher seed.

Revenge for what? It's been 3 years since he was released when it looked like he may never play again.

He's 1-1 against his old team since then.

Indianapolis didn't have the ability to gift wrap him 4 pro bowl receivers. TY Hilton and Wayne are good, but no way his numbers would be as good as they were last year considering Thomas, Decker, Welker, J. Thomas are way better than Hilton, Wayne and Allen.

If anything, he should be thankful towards the Colts for giving him a better opportunity to win a championship.