The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Congrats to Michael Vick's Dogs - the winner of this years CDC fantasy league!

And wow Seattle has looked great these last few weeks. I'm glad this puts GB in position to secure the #2 seed and a first round bye if we can manage to beat Minnesota next week. Would love to see Seattle in Lambeau for a rematch

Just please don't let the Giants into the playoffs

Congrats to Michael Vick's Dogs - the winner of this years CDC fantasy league!

And wow Seattle has looked great these last few weeks. I'm glad this puts GB in position to secure the #2 seed and a first round bye if we can manage to beat Minnesota next week. Would love to see Seattle in Lambeau for a rematch

Just please don't let the Giants into the playoffs

Thanks Tony Romo :bigblush:

Feel bad for Calvin's Johnson....139 points and he's losing

Edited by Sven Baertschi

No. That's your dislike of the Seahawks speaking.

Oh. The Playoffs are the exact same monster as the regular season?

I'm not saying that it could only work against Seattle. Washington and Minnesota as well. Especially "Hot" teams that are short on playoff experience.

Remember how hot the Saints were going into the playoffs last year? Or Detroit?

Oh. The Playoffs are the exact same monster as the regular season?

I'm not saying that it could only work against Seattle. Washington and Minnesota as well. Especially "Hot" teams that are short on playoff experience.

Remember how hot the Saints were going into the playoffs last year? Or Detroit?

I never said the playoffs and regular season are the same. However, the Seahawks have shown they are the hottest team in the NFL right, and have beaten a great team in the 49ers.

Lastly, the Saints and Lions did not have (still don't) a great defense. After this game Seattle has given up the least amount of points in the NFL.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Broncos- Seattle Super Bowl game. For those thinking the Seahawks will choke in the playoffs, this team is built for the playoffs. They arguably have the best defense in the league and the second best running back. Russel Wilson is a two way threat much like Newton. For those thinking I'm a homer, I'm a Patriots fan. I also hate Manning.

hahahahaaha overrated seahawks, cant wait to see them play a road game in the playoffs and get bounced. Its all about the Ravens baby, yeeeeeoooww!!!!!

Oooooooooh-oh-oh-oh-oooooooh-oooooooooh!!!!

Please give me a logical explanation on why the Ravens can make the Super Bowl? You talk about overrated teams, the Ravens are the most overrated team in the NFL