The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I'm confused. Are you a Giants fan? Cowboys fan? Titans fan?

Anyways it was nice to have real football back!

Oh I am a Titans fan 150%. Im not a fan of the Cowboys or the Giants

I just put down $2 on the Cowboys to win the game by 7-10 points and it won me $20 more in my bodog account.

I just realized that because of my username you would think I am a Giants fan. My Username has to do with my hockey team and my jersey #

Edited by gmen81

Use these settings to give everyone in the league a fair chance at picking up players. Sunday - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. First game of the week - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the start of the first game for that week with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. Game Time means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the scheduled start time of their game. In Game Time Waivers, players on a bye week will be placed on waivers Monday night at 5:30pm pacific time.

Right now I have waivers set as First game of the week - Tuesday. I guess the Wednesday nighter really messed things up as its the first game of the week. Will change it to Game Time waivers otherwise these early Wednesday/Thursday games will result in players being on waivers most of the week and not allowing pre-game pickups.

And it does look I can edit those waiver dates on those players that were claimed but now extended until the 12th. Will make those waivers go through on the 8th instead so you guys still have a chance to play them

Victor Cruz...so many drops. Last year he would have made those catches.

Yeah combination of dropped passes and our last stringers playing secondary made the end of that game a little uglier then it really was. Looks like our run game is going to be brutal again this year.

Patriots 1st round picks Jones & Hightower killing ittt!!! - Jones forcing fumble, Hightower picking it up and bringing it in for the TD; first ever game too...Defense is back on track and the futures looking beautiful ;)))

....its been far toooo long, but I'm glad I can finally say it - our defense is the Super Bowl caliber again, first game, I know I'm jumping to conclusions, but Jones and Hightower are just amazing! Beasts.

Patriots 1st round picks Jones & Hightower killing ittt!!! - Jones forcing fumble, Hightower picking it up and bringing it in for the TD; first ever game too...Defense is back on track and the futures looking beautiful ;)))

....its been far toooo long, but I'm glad I can finally say it - our defense is the Super Bowl caliber again, first game, I know I'm jumping to conclusions, but Jones and Hightower are just amazing! Beasts.

Considering it was your Secondary that was the problem, might be jumping the gun a little.

The Pats future would be beautiful if Brady was 8 years younger. He still has 5 years left in the tank but still.