8325 replies to this topic

#2581 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Pats are going to loose. Not even going to watch the Super Bowl. No interesting teams will be playing.

#2582 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

I hope Ridley is ok, because he looked like he was out cold.

#2583 Green Building

Green Building

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Pats are going to loose. Not even going to watch the Super Bowl. No interesting teams will be playing.

? San Fran interests me, what with Kaepernick and his talent, and crap goatee, I look forward to the 49ers beating whoever wins this game.

Go Baltimore, sick of the Patriots.

#2584 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2585 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Pats are going to lose. If to any one I'm glad it's Ravens.

Would love to see Ray Lewis win another SB in his final game of career. Great player, IMO pbbly the best football player to ever play the game.

#2586 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Harbaugh bowl.

#2587 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,744 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

This isn't over yet

I only caught the end of the falcons-49ers game,
But why and how did Atlanta waist one of their time outs??? I've been saying this forever that 2nd half time outs are more valuable than the 5-10 yard penalties they would be giving up.

Edited by Tony Romo, 20 January 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

#2588 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Still can't believe Pollard still playing....what a cheap shot player...that said - the Ravens executed very well...

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#2589 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Baltimore is playing inspired football..I don't think anyone can stop them.

#2590 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,005 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

Edited by NucksPatsFan, 20 January 2013 - 07:50 PM.

28mmdg5.jpg

Thanks to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome signature

#2591 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Lol at the countdown to the retirement party, Pats you deserve this bye bye Brady. Good job Ravens!

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2592 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Still can't believe Pollard still playing....what a cheap shot player...that said - the Ravens executed very well...

Ridley ducked into him it wasn't a cheap shot...

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2593 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,005 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Just one last thought before I sign off for the night: It amazes me how many people are more about Brady and the Pats losing than they do about their own teams winning. Throughout the season I've seen people celebrate and tweet/make facebook statuses about the Pats losing and when their team wins it's like whatever.

But hey, 7 AFC championship games and 5 super bowls in 12 years, not going to complain one bit. The Ravens outplayed us, and I look forward to competing in next season's playoffs.

28mmdg5.jpg

#2594 Apricot

Apricot

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

HARBOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

ahmet-maranki-kayisi-yagi.jpg

Previously known as CanucksRuleAll, CRA or Cantaloupe.

RIP RR, LB, PD. Forever in our hearts <3

#2595 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,501 posts

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

You're mad..go to bed...and say bye to the Pats contending for awhile..LMAO 13 points at home.

#2596 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,648 posts

Ridley ducked into him it wasn't a cheap shot...

Right...did you see all the plays in his career where he took out other players?
Yeah...he's a model citizen....

Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#2597 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Right...did you see all the plays in his career where he took out other players?
Yeah...he's a model citizen....

Never said he was, why cry about it now when he didn't do anything in THIS game? Oh right the PAts lost only scored 13 at home it must be Pollards fault...

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2598 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Never said he was, why cry about it now when he didn't do anything in THIS game? Oh right the PAts lost only scored 13 at home it must be Pollards fault...

Gee...I guess you thought what the Bruins did to the Canucks in 2011 was fine.

If not, you're just another hating hypocrite.

Posted Image

#2599 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,005 posts

You're mad..go to bed...and say bye to the Pats contending for awhile..LMAO 13 points at home.

Bye to the pats contending for a while? Everyone from this year will be returning next year. The defense will be one year older, and maybe Gronk and Hernandez will be able to stay healthy all season. We'll also get Edelman back from IR + whatever draft picks and FA moves we make. Who do you cheer for? Wait, let me guess, you're all of a sudden a huge Ravens or 49ers fan right? Pathetic

28mmdg5.jpg

#2600 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,368 posts

Dream superbowl for the Harbaugh family. Congrats to both the Ravens and 9ers.
Posted Image

#2601 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,386 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Happy to be proved wrong. Great effort by the Ravens...on both sides of the ball.

Hoping to see Ray Lewis retire a champion....
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#2602 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Bye to the pats contending for a while? Everyone from this year will be returning next year. The defense will be one year older, and maybe Gronk and Hernandez will be able to stay healthy all season. We'll also get Edelman back from IR + whatever draft picks and FA moves we make. Who do you cheer for? Wait, let me guess, you're all of a sudden a huge Ravens or 49ers fan right? Pathetic

Nope. The most important position for your team isn't very good anymore lmao..And no, what's pathetic is how you want a player to basically die for the way he plays a GAME..especially considering he did nothing wrong..you're sick.

#2603 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Dream superbowl for the Harbaugh family. Congrats to both the Ravens and 9ers.

For two weeks it will be nothing but talk about the Harbaugh's.. yikes.

Wow..

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 January 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#2604 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Gee...I guess you thought what the Bruins did to the Canucks in 2011 was fine.

If not, you're just another hating hypocrite.

I didn't find the Bruins to be that dirty to be honest, mostlty because I don't look at games with blinders on like most Nuck and Pat fans do.

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2605 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Wishing death on a player? Pathetic.

RIP Luc Bourdon

#2606 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Wishing death on a player? Pathetic.

Technically...he said vegetative state...not death. ;)
Posted Image

#2607 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,005 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Nope. The most important position for your team isn't very good anymore lmao..And no, what's pathetic is how you want a player to basically die for the way he plays a GAME..especially considering he did nothing wrong..you're sick.

Yeah, being involved in MVP discussions must mean he's not very good anymore. Funny how you show up to this thread during the playoffs only. You're a sh*t stain on the underwear of the NFL thread. You thinking a guy who's in the discussion for MVP of the league isn't very good anymore shows what kind of football IQ you have. Enjoy expressing your opinion though, you're entitled to it. And we could all use a good laugh.

Oh, and the way he plays a game is INJURING people. You wonder why former NFL players commit suicide? Because of mental problems caused by head shots, and guess who's a pro at them? Pollard. So while he is just playing a game, he's injuring real people and effecting their livelyhood long after they retire from the game.

You also didn't answer who you cheer for. But it'll be hard to take whoever you say seriously considering you're probably googling what teams besides the Patriots and Ravens play in the NFL and will type out whatever name appeals to you.

Edited by NucksPatsFan, 20 January 2013 - 08:19 PM.

28mmdg5.jpg

#2608 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

They only thing that feels as good as a Canucks win is a Brady loss
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#2609 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

I didn't find the Bruins to be that dirty to be honest, mostlty because I don't look at games with blinders on like most Nuck and Pat fans do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...I needed that laugh!

So the hit on Raymond was clean but when we hit someone we get 5 games. Yeah...I had blinders on....right....keep on hating....you sure you're not a Flamez fan in disguise?

Posted Image

#2610 Nail

Nail

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,253 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Who will win the Harbaugh bowl?

As much as I'd like to see Ray Lewis win, I think San Fran will win.

sg25j6.jpg

Credit to khalifawiz501 for the beautiful sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.