The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Damn, really wanted to see the Seahawks lose. The only positive is, they Hawks didn't show anything that made me think "wow, Atlanta is in trouble!"

Alfred Morris gave Seattle trouble without having RG3 as a decoy, so Turner and Rodgers should have a good game. His name slips my mind but Seattle lost a starting DE in the 3rd quarter so their pass rush will be weaker. I really, really think ATL will win it by 4, a come from behind, last drive of the game touchdown.

I also hope one of ATL's linemen rips something of Shermans. Anyone see the douchebaggery he pulled after the game during the handshakes? Though I dislike the Seahawks, I respect every player on their team except this clown. Guess Seahawks fans would rather have a talented douchebag on their team than play against one. This clown is as worse as Pollard or Hall when it comes to being a dick.

Damn, really wanted to see the Seahawks lose. The only positive is, they Hawks didn't show anything that made me think "wow, Atlanta is in trouble!"

Alfred Morris gave Seattle trouble without having RG3 as a decoy, so Turner and Rodgers should have a good game. His name slips my mind but Seattle lost a starting DE in the 3rd quarter so their pass rush will be weaker. I really, really think ATL will win it by 4, a come from behind, last drive of the game touchdown.

I also hope one of ATL's linemen rips something of Shermans. Anyone see the douchebaggery he pulled after the game during the handshakes? Though I dislike the Seahawks, I respect every player on their team except this clown. Guess Seahawks fans would rather have a talented douchebag on their team than play against one. This clown is as worse as Pollard or Hall when it comes to being a dick.

I didn't know Michael Turner was the second leading rusher in the NFL? Morris has doubled Turner's yardage production in this year alone, not a fair comparison to begin with.

I was cheering for the Seahawks, but at the same time, I'm disappointed at the injury to RGIII. I want my team to win because they deserve it, not because the opponent is at less than 100%.

However, I think all this talk about the game turning out differently had Shanahan inserted Cousins earlier, is a bit of wishful thinking on the part of Redskins fans (or Seahawk haters) I didn't see anything from Cousins that made me think he would have been able to handle Seattle's defense, even given more time to do so.

I agree that The Redskins left Griffin in too long, but I disagree that they would have won by changing QBs earlier.

First, Morris had 80 yards. Seahawks made adjustments and kept him in check after the first two series.

Sherman had Redskins trash talking him all week. He responded both on and off the field. I prefer to think of the dick as the guy who takes a swing after the game like Trent Williams. I guess it's all about perspective.

• Upvote 1

As a Bronco fan the Ravens scare me. Though they beat the most overrated team in the NFL, the way they did it was nonetheless impressive. It is going to be a dog fight of a game and I expect Denver to win but would not be surprised if the opportunistic Baltimore D snags a few turnovers as it did today and beats the horses. Something that is especially concerning as a bronco fan is that the team is turnover prone. However, I do expect Ray Rice to be contained by the great run defense we have plus I have 0 faith in Joe Fu**o to have a solid passing game. Broncos win but the game will be close due to the aforementioned turnover issue.

Atlanta is overrated and Matt Ryan might as well rename himself Roberto Luongo. He chokes in the playoffs. Seattle won today but the win was not impressive whatsoever and as someone who genuinely likes to see the Hawks win I think it is some what scary. However, Atlanta has looked like garbage past few weeks and none of there wins minus the win against the Giants have been done in impressive fashion. The game will be close and Matt Ryan will live up to Matt Ryan form so the falcons will find a way to lose.

New England Houston on paper is a close game but the way it is going I expect the Patriots to destroy Houston. Even in the win against the Bengals, the Texan team looked pathetic and if Cinccy had any semblance of an office thye would have beat the Texans.

The most intriguing game of the week from a pure match up stand point will be San Francisco Green Bay. I know the Packers will be the sexy pick for a lot of individuals but remember this. The Packers offensive line is weak and the 49ers pass rush is freaking amazing. Green Bays defense isnt great either. I see Kapernick doing enough to win the game with the defense standing out.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Way to go Hawks!! Can't wait for next weekend....I really hope the NFC comes down to Seahawks vs Packers. Also hope RGIII is alright...never want to see someone go down like that...especially someone as gifted as him. Not sure why they kept him in so long. :picard:

I gotta say reading through the last couple pages of this thread was pretty entertaining. You Hawk haters make me LOL!! :lol:

Everyone is overrated except my team and it's players!!!

Yeap.

Also, Flacco sucks. Von Miller and the Broncos D will have a field day with him next week.

Patriots should beat the Texans, the way Houston has been playing lately isn't scaring anyone.

The Packers should be able to beat SF in San Fran too.

The most interesting matchup is the Falcons vs. the Seahawks, I think I give the edge to the Seahawks.

Freakin FedEx Field. Skins should be fined for not spending the $$ on upkeep of their field. Peterson tore his knee in Washington too.

Chris Clemons, an elite pass rusher and key member of the Seattle defense, likely tore his ACL Sunday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation and the team fears as much.

Clemons caught his foot in the shoddy field at FedEx Field and will undergo an MRI Monday morning back in Seattle to determine the severity but the team is not planning on having him for the duration of the postseason.

He has the telltale signs of an ACL tear -- looseness in the joint and swelling, with no pain. Seattle plays at Atlanta next week.