6983 replies to this topic

#2671 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

MAD RESPECT TO THE FALCONS !!!! They played a hell of a game, my NINERS prevailed just barely. Bring on the Harbowl ! Would have loved to see NE in there so my boys could try to beat the mighty Patriots again.

What are the holiday dinners going to be like at the Harbaugh table after this one ?

bmw-e30-m3-drift-o.gif

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#2672 Gally

Gally

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

I just made a bet with my buddy who knows little to nothing about football that Harbaugh would win the Super Bowl. Easiest 15 bucks I've ever made.

Edited by Gally, 21 January 2013 - 08:41 AM.

1zcq151.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

#2673 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Messed up. I actually predicted the 49ers over the Ravens in the Supr Bowl at the start of the season. Also, didn't bet on it. Dooooouche.

I had 49ers - Texans. I've found whenever I DO bet, I end up losing. Whenever I don't, I'm cash money.

#2674 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

#2675 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

Also, for everyone who doesn't know - and there are quite a few people, Ed Reed wasn't on the first Ravens Superbowl team [yeah it was that long ago].

#2676 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Stat of the day: Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than Tom Brady in the last 4 years.

#2677 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Yup! Definitely a Canucks fan. I would have sold the tickets, PVRed the Nucks game and watched the Championship Game live.

I give favor to playoff games over regular season. Always.

Edit: Also, he obviously didn't PVR the game given that he saw the "stats" which again, calls into question how big a fan he really is. Which is why I hate Patriots fans so much, since half of them really aren't fans.

Yes, I don't have a PVR because 99.99% of the time, I put my sports teams over any of my plans which is why I won't need it. For TV shows that I miss because of work, I just download them later on in the evening. I'll tell you this, if the Pats had won and made it to the Super Bowl, I would've called off work, even though it'll get me in real sh*t because I've been skipping 3 Sundays (which is my only day available to work) in a row to watch football, and I still wouldn't have cared because the Pats were in the SB.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#2678 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Stat of the day: Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than Tom Brady in the last 4 years.

On Sekeres and Price's new segment "memo to" someone submitted "memo to Pats fans...the Patriots haven't won ANYTHING since spygate." :lol:
Posted Image

#2679 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

On Sekeres and Price's new segment "memo to" someone submitted "memo to Pats fans...the Patriots haven't won ANYTHING since spygate." :lol:

Is that all you have to say? I don't have to be constantly reminded that we haven't won a Super Bowl since spy gate. I already know that. No need to be captain obvious. Jealous fans running out of things to say so they keep repeating the same statement since 2007.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#2680 sedated

sedated

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,727 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

No one talked about Brady's random kick when he went down? That looked pretty dirty. Could've really injured the guy doing that.

#2681 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,134 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

No one talked about Brady's random kick when he went down? That looked pretty dirty. Could've really injured the guy doing that.

Meh. I'd talk more about the bad clock management. Pretty surprising considering the level of player that he is....
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#2682 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Is that all you have to say? I don't have to be constantly reminded that we haven't won a Super Bowl since spy gate. I already know that. No need to be captain obvious. Jealous fans running out of things to say so they keep repeating the same statement since 2007.

Dude wasn't even talking to you.

You really need to take the next week or two off from this thread, because you are obviously not over the loss.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#2683 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

How is someone repeating "the Patriots haven't won anything since 2007" any different than someone saying "Patriots have been to 5 Superbowls and 7 Championship games in 12 years"

#2684 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Dude wasn't even talking to you.

You really need to take the next week or two off from this thread, because you are obviously not over the loss.

I know he wasn't. I can't state an opinion? And no thanks, thanks for your concern but I'm not going to take a break because someone I don't know advised me to.

How is someone repeating "the Patriots haven't won anything since 2007" any different than someone saying "Patriots have been to 5 Superbowls and 7 Championship games in 12 years"

The fact that it's been said constantly every time the Pats lose in a Conference game or SB is completely different than saying we've been to 5 SBs and 7 championship games in 12 years. I only brought it up once. The spygate joke is brought up every day, week, and year.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#2685 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

This just in: Patriots fans are sore losers.

Posted ImagePosted Image

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#2686 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

lol whoa man....cool your jets! I was just having a lil fun with it. No need to go all Jim Harbaugh. ;)
Posted Image

#2687 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

lol not once have I mentioned about the game at all. I've been defending myself as a Pats fan and I only recently commented on the spygate joke. How is that a sore loser?

whatever. Have it your way. I can't get over something that I didn't watch so don't go claiming that I didn't accept the fact that we lost when I didn't even watch it and can't make any claims on why we lost.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#2688 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

lol not once have I mentioned about the game at all. I've been defending myself as a Pats fan and I only recently commented on the spygate joke. How is that a sore loser?

whatever. Have it your way. I can't get over something that I didn't watch so don't go claiming that I didn't accept the fact that we lost when I didn't even watch it and can't make any claims on why we lost.

Sorry dude. Just keep digging the hole deeper.

Posted ImagePosted Image

VOTE FOR EDLER!

#2689 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Second year in a row a Patriot star players' wife has spoken out after a playoff loss.

Welker's wife ripped Ray Lewis. Last year it was Brady's wife. I guess Patriots players have to rely on their wives to trash talk for them since Bellichick punishes players for speaking out.

http://www.tmz.com/2...der-role-model/

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#2690 JollyJet

JollyJet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Probably cause you didn't watch it. Just sayin'

#2691 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Go Ravens I guess.

#2692 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

#2693 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Second year in a row a Patriot star players' wife has spoken out after a playoff loss.

Welker's wife ripped Ray Lewis. Last year it was Brady's wife. I guess Patriots players have to rely on their wives to trash talk for them since Bellichick punishes players for speaking out.

http://www.tmz.com/2...der-role-model/

Completely stupid and classless.... however everything she said is true. I don't like how much Ray Lewis gets put on a pedestal, when he has been far from a quality role model off the field. Great player, one of the best ever, but no role model for how young football players, or anyone for that matter, should conduct themselves.

Posted ImagePosted Image

VOTE FOR EDLER!

#2694 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Probably cause you didn't watch it. Just sayin'

And that makes me a sore loser how?

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#2695 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Completely stupid and classless.... however everything she said is true. I don't like how much Ray Lewis gets put on a pedestal, when he has been far from a quality role model off the field. Great player, one of the best ever, but no role model for how young football players, or anyone for that matter, should conduct themselves.

Everyone around him says he is a totally different guy than he was in his past. I don't know whether he killed a guy or not but whatever happened he saw it as a second chance to change his ways much like Michael Vick and he didn't even have to go to prison.

There will probably be something about the incident in his autobiography after he retires. I'm sure he will have to address it when looking back on his career.

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#2696 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yes, please associate us all with this Cody guy. We are alllll like him.

Kershaw_zps0cb5a848.jpg

#2697 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

GO NINERS !!!!!! :emot-parrot:

The quest for six continues !

Edited by vanfan73, 22 January 2013 - 04:59 PM.

bmw-e30-m3-drift-o.gif

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#2698 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Yes, please associate us all with this Cody guy. We are alllll like him.

Just trying to give him the gears.

Posted ImagePosted Image

VOTE FOR EDLER!

#2699 oh captain my captain

oh captain my captain

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Please don't generalize us. Every fan base has its bad eggs. Maybe the Pats have more than others, but lots of us are gracious winners and losers.

Thanks VC for the sig.

#2700 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Jay Ratliff is a bafoon, i don't usually get too mad at players when they get arrested on DUI, but when your teammate just does because of that 5 months ago.,,
It's time for him to go, he's aging and not the same player he was. And we could use the cap space.

I'm almost ready to blow this stupid team up. I'm always positive with my teams, but it's impossible to wirh dallas when off the field where such a big embarrassment and joke. If you want your team to succeed do the complete opposite of Dallas. I'm sick and tired of hearing how talented Dallas is, where not fricken talented, we have a good QB,some good line backers a decent coach and a bunch of bafoons and idiots too fill out the rest of the roster and management...and even the fans..so much for home field advantage stupid Jerry jones. Next time you build a stadium, build a football stadium, not an entertainment centre where parking is 90$ and the loudest cheer in the stadium is when this singer I've never heard of, Kenny cheasney or something like that shows up on your stupid big screen. Your in Dallas, and you have a roof, good golly your a genious mr.jones.
Then you wander why Dallas can't make the playoffs you stupid bafoon.

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.