The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

That is actually the complete opposite of what I've experienced.

I've been seeing a lot more hate this season than I have seen in previous years. But I love it!! That's what sports is all about. Keep on hatin( or should I say "mutual disliking"...hey nuckpats?? ;) )

And yah blah blah, if only RG3 was healthy...well he wasnt healthy and it was very risky keeping him in(even though I know RG3 was adament he wasn't "injured"). Get over it peeps!! On to Atlanta!!

Or possibly that their Coach is a self-aggrandizing bag of hot sputum and their most famous player is a drunken, lecherous cretin? ..

What does Namath's personal problems have to do with anything? Ray Lewis was charged with murder.

Also: Rex Ryan says the Jets will go to the Superbowl, they get as far as the AFC Championship Game twice and everyone calls him an arrogant prick.

Adrian Peterson says he'll beat Eric Dickerson's record, doesn't, and then tells him to 'watch out' next year. Is he arrogant too?

I don't understand why having high expectations and goals is such a bad thing.

Edited by JollyJet

Bordering on probably one of the dumbest and most ignorant comments I've ever seen.

Admitting one is a Jets, and Rex Ryan, fan is one of the dumbest and most ignorant comments I've ever seen ..

No comment on Willie Joe? .. a man to do his Mother proud? ..

And I think Rex IS an arrogant prick .. but that's just how it is with opinions .. they are like rectums .. everyone has at least one ..

Admitting one is a Jets, and Rex Ryan, fan is one of the dumbest and most ignorant comments I've ever seen ..

No comment on Willie Joe? .. a man to do his Mother proud? ..

And I think Rex IS an arrogant prick .. but that's just how it is with opinions .. they are like rectums .. everyone has at least one ..

I actually misread your initial post, I thought you said all [Jets] fans are "drunken, lecherous cretin"

I don't know why I read it like that, but edited it accordingly.

Sorry for being a Jets fan my entire life, not about to switch my loyalties due to subpar play.

Edited by JollyJet

I actually misread your initial post, I thought you said all [Jets] fans are "drunken, lecherous cretin"

I don't know why I read it like that, but edited it accordingly.

Sorry for being a Jets fan my entire life, not about to switch my loyalties due to subpar play.

Then I admire you for your long suffering .. I have been a Vikings fan since the mid-sixties so I know of your pain .. oh, and BTW, maybe staying "drunk and lecherous" would help you get past recent Jet failures? .. B)

Then I admire you for your long suffering .. I have been a Vikings fan since the mid-sixties so I know of your pain .. oh, and BTW, maybe staying "drunk and lecherous" would help you get past recent Jet failures? .. B)

Beer did help on Sundays this year, although the previous 3 years weren't too bad.

I blame the failures on the GM (now gone) for his inability to give Rex a good offense. He hasn't surrounded Sanchez with adequete talent. He's allowed the O-Line to considerably deteriorate since 2009.

I think Rex is a really good coach, proven by his ability to get the best out of a pretty lackluster roster. The team has no depth.

Found the following hilarious. The Cowboys posted this on on there twitter

Similarly in the category of nobody-cares…the NHL is back!"

It has been taken down at this point but the Stars responded with the following

At least our #9 got the job done..... RT:" @DallasCowboys Similarly in the category of nobody-cares…the NHL is back!"

With a picture of modano at the bottom

Found the following hilarious. The Cowboys posted this on on there twitter

It has been taken down at this point but the Stars responded with the following

With a picture of modano at the bottom

Well done by the Stars organization. What a stupid thing for the Cowboys to say. Pro teams in a city should support each other, not tear each other down.

Another reason to not like the Cowboys I guess.

Well done by the Stars organization. What a stupid thing for the Cowboys to say. Pro teams in a city should support each other, not tear each other down.

Another reason to not like the Cowboys I guess.

God I don't understand stupid dallas. Seattle would never do that.

I think it's unfair for rob to be fired. I have been very critical of him before this season. But the 4 games when the defense was healthy this year the d played amazing. He did a pretty good job keeping the defense from a disaster with almost every starter on the ir

I think it's unfair for rob to be fired. I have been very critical of him before this season. But the 4 games when the defense was healthy this year the d played amazing. He did a pretty good job keeping the defense from a disaster with almost every starter on the ir

Totally agree .. I just think Rob's personality is too much for Jerry Jones to handle .. Jerry's ego must have got bruised .. sacrificial lamb ..

Seahawks would have no chance if RG3 was healthy, still almost beat em with one leg. I dare Seattle to spot Atlanta a 14-0 lead, cause theres no way theyll be coming back against that team.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!1

What was the Redskins record when RG3 was healthy? Not very good. I doubt they would have won.

Guess what's next is a new play caller. The return of Norvell perhaps?

I bet Rob joins Rex as the new Jets DC because they have an opening.

That will be entertaining to watch two Ryan brothers on the same sideline if it happens.

Doubtful, most think Dennis Thurman will be promoted. (Current DB Coach). And I'd prefer it, he's done a tremendous job with the secondary.

Plus, doesn't make sense for Rob's career to go under Rex.

Stupid move by the Cowboys though, Rob did great with the talent he had. Garrett, on the other hand, has not done great with the talent he's had.

Doubtful, most think Dennis Thurman will be promoted. (Current DB Coach). And I'd prefer it, he's done a tremendous job with the secondary.

Plus, doesn't make sense for Rob's career to go under Rex.

Stupid move by the Cowboys though, Rob did great with the talent he had. Garrett, on the other hand, has not done great with the talent he's had.

They both shouldn't be fired and Jerry jones needs to go!! And hopefully that stadium can go too and we can get a new one that's more about football than entertainment..never going to happen!

Edited by Tony Romo