The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

How can you say that in the 1st quarter??? The game is 14-14 after barely 15 minutes of play...

Because I am a prophet? .. a soothsayer?? .. a bill$hitter? .. all of the above? .. or just a knowledgeable football fanatic?? .. you get to pick, but you only get one opinion .. meanwhile, back at the game ....

....huh?

Can't disagree with a guy without being "trolled"?

Was it the extra "?"s? I have a twitchy index finger that has a mind of it's own sometimes.

it WAS the extra question marks, as well as the CFL talk on the last page, but I'm just joking around

huge pick up there for Decker

it WAS the extra question marks, as well as the CFL talk on the last page, but I'm just joking around

huge pick up there for Decker

I'm sorry if I get defensive about the CFL. But too many idiots that call themselves "football" fans look down on it like it's garbage.

As for Tearloch, looks like Peyton is trolling you.

Peyton is SUCH a whiny teat and Denver seems to be getting the calls .. go Ravens ..

if not for a soft defensive PI against Denver and a totally uncalled defensive PI against the Ravens Baltimore wouldn't have scored any points and you say Denver's getting the calls?

I'm sorry if I get defensive about the CFL. But too many idiots that call themselves "football" fans look down on it like it's garbage.

As for Tearloch, looks like Peyton is trolling you.

beRight_Big.png

yeah, it gets tiring hearing NFL fans go on about how much the CFL sucks, but you can't let it get to you man, cause it's never gonna stop

There is more skill in the NFL, since that's where all the money is. Doesn't mean the CFL is any less fun to watch with the good games. Almost like how most NHL fans don't even really care about the farm teams or other leagues.

But if you were in Sweden, would you go on and on about how great the NHL is, while the Swedish Elite League was garbage?