The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Thanks to another penalty call .. inconsistent officiating thru out this game .. I wish the NFL would keep their officiating teams intact for the playoffs .. too many chances for misinterpretations on calls that are then embarrassing to change the call .. how many calls in Ravens favor lead to TD's? ..

Yeah. Efff head injuries. Let them die at 40.

Guys need to learn to get back to tackling the way they were taught in Pop Warner. With their shoulder pads!!!

The helmet to helmet was clearcut. That defensive holding call was soft. I mean yes as soft as the PI that scored Baltimore it's first TD, but still soft.

Thanks to another penalty call .. inconsistent officiating thru out this game .. I wish the NFL would keep their officiating teams intact for the playoffs .. too many chances for misinterpretations on calls that are then embarrassing to change the call .. how many calls in Ravens favor lead to TD's? ..

2 in this game. Soft defensive PI on 3rd down ended up in the endzone a couple plays later (Ravens' first TD). Missed defensive PI creates the Pick 6.

Flacco lookin mad clutch, his receivers, not so much. lol, just like last year.

He threw a 4 yard pass on 3rd and 5 behind the receiver No way he should not have hit his receiver with on that play. Would have gotten them 1st down. Or he could have easily ran for 5 yards and gotten a 1st down.

Edited by WHL rocks