The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Woohoo a WR at 32.  Can't say I know a lot about Harry but was reading two scouting reports saying he's one of the top two WR's in the draft.  Good size 6'2" 220 and explosive cuts, should be fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

Much happy with the N'Keal Harry pick. 

I view it similar to the Michel pick last year: high potential for boom, but also could bust.

Our 23rd overall pick from last year spent the year on IR so it'll be like having two 1st round picks in camp. 

Pats got 5 picks in rounds 2 and 3 so we should be able to hopefully find a couple pro bowlers out of the 5.

5 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Much happy with the N'Keal Harry pick. 

I view it similar to the Michel pick last year: high potential for boom, but also could bust.

Our 23rd overall pick from last year spent the year on IR so it'll be like having two 1st round picks in camp. 

Pats got 5 picks in rounds 2 and 3 so we should be able to hopefully find a couple pro bowlers out of the 5.

I think hes a plug.

• Wat 1

Hollywood Brown can fly. Super excited about this pick! Baltimore's team speed is among the best now. 

Redskins ending up with Haskins and Sweat is a huge win. 

Don't get how Josh Allen fell to Jacksonville. Great fit. 

Liked how the Broncos moved back and still got Fant. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

This guy seems like he’ll be an exception to the Pats poor WR drafting history in that he’s already a polished product and can step in right away unlike Dobson’s etc of the past. He becomes the first WR taken in by Belichick and the Pats as well.

Multi-talented in that not only is he a WR but more so a complete athlete. Reminds me of who we just had this past year in Coradarrelle Patterson in terms of YAC and being able to take the ball down the field deceptively quick. When Harry’s got the ball in his hands, he morphs into an RB essentially.

He’s not the fasted runner so getting separation down field may be a slight issue but his amazing ability to snag 50/50 balls makes up for it. He had an absurd 50% catch rate on 50/50 balls so I’m sure Tom will be pleased he can hopefully plug-and-play with Harry right away, as long as he has trust which is everything for him. Also an exceptional human being so he’ll fit in nicely with the Pats culture.

• Upvote 1