The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

3 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Ugly game from the Hawks but they find away. 

What was frustrating to me were the basic mistakes. Missed assignments from the OL, botched coverages from the secondary, and poor tackling. Good thing its week 1.

It’s like this nearly every year. The first couple weeks the D gets exposed and gives up big plays and the offensive play calling is abysmal. Seattle always plays down to their opponents and are notorious for winning ugly games but hey, a win is a win and as long as they peak at the right time which they usually do they will be fine. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Jets defense dominating today!! Wish our offense wasn't so neutered though, and wish Vedvik could make a kick <_< gotta wonder how much his time in the midwest negatively impacted him

How'd that work out in the end for ya? 

giphy.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Wait until these players realize they made the 53 man roster on a team that was trying to put together the worst team. 

:lol:

Any of the guys who got released last week from that train wreck and landed on another team are now thanking God for their good fortune.

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Wait until these players realize they made the 53 man roster on a team that was trying to put together the worst team. 

:lol:

2DBF4BB8-6096-4A68-9005-C8F145D4891B.png

And they play New England (with AB) in week 2.

I have a macabre urge to watch that game just to see how bad things can get for Miami.

1 hour ago, UnkNuk said:

I have a macabre urge to watch that game just to see how bad things can get for Miami.

It's sad to see storied teams not only fall on hard times. But find it hard to rebuild to get the team back to being competitive. 

1 hour ago, UnkNuk said:

I’m kinda praying for Miami tbh. If they can keep New England at or under 50 it would be a miracle. 

12 hours ago, Pears said:

Man, are the Dolphins really this bad?

If the Dolphins played the Lions, not the Detroit Lions, but the BC lions, they'd probably still lose. I took a peek at the game and my gawd, no exaggeration, it was probably one of, if not, the worst performance Ive ever seen an NFL defense play. The Ravens were just absolutely gashing them repeatedly it was awful

1 hour ago, Pears said:

I’m kinda praying for Miami tbh. If they can keep New England at or under 50 it would be a miracle. 

its going to be in the 40's by half time and Stidham will probably be playing the 2nd half. I wouldn't be suprised if Miami fans start throwing stuff on the field and start calling for Flores' head

On 3/13/2019 at 9:53 AM, ReggieBush said:

Too bad your QB is ****

On 3/13/2019 at 10:01 AM, NucksPatsFan said:

It's a good thing he broke his arm and got an extended rest for his body, because he's going to be on the field a lot with your offense not built to have long drives.

The Lamar hate was never forgotten. 

Last chance to get in on the bandwagon...

59 minutes ago, Van40 said:

The Lamar hate was never forgotten. 

Last chance to get in on the bandwagon...

I could probably throw for 300 and a couple scores against the Dolphins. Like they are terrible and management have already quit on the team. Do it against an actual NFL team

• Upvote 1