The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

15 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

Out of curiousity for you guys. Whos your favorite play by play, color guy, and analyst?

Harlan and Romo would be my ideal dual, don't mind Booger as a third though for the longest time I thought he was Keyshawn Johnson, I swear they sound the same.

baltimore, houston, NE, and cheifs are so close in talent and come playoff time it will be interesting who comes out on top. My pick is Houston. I feel they are doomed for a super bowl. Cheifs will be close. I think Lamar will win a Super bowl but not just yet. 

saints, seahawks, 49ers, packers, cowboys also are close. My pick is seahawks, I think Brees will show his age come playoff time. packers and rodgers the same. 49ers are very overrated but still impressive for the roster they have. cowboys might put it together but might just suck come playoff time. it really depends.

anyhow super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Someone really needs to take that red flag away from Gruden or he needs to fire whoever keeps telling him to challenge... Not even close most of the time...

LOL this is true!

he is a good coach with tons of passion that blinds him sometime.

9 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Harlan and Romo would be my ideal dual, don't mind Booger as a third though for the longest time I thought he was Keyshawn Johnson, I swear they sound the same.

Play by Play: Al Michaels, just barely edges out Jim Nance

Color commentator: Tony Romo

TV analyst: Steve Smith, this guy really really needs his own show with Irvin or Prime. He's very knowledgeable and the guy has no filter whatsoever, has a bit of an edge thats pretty entertaining

• Cheers 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:49 AM, ReggieBush said:

@Chip Kelly Will Dissly is out for the year unfortunately. Luke Willson isn't a bad back up, and Jacob Hollister is coming off a big week. We catch a break playing the niners without Kwon, and get our own defensive boost with Quandre Diggs coming into the lineup.

They also drafted Fred Warner out of BYU his time to step up into a bigger role.

Really looking forward to SNF and MNF.

Arguably the 2 best primetime games we will see this year.

10 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

Play by Play: Al Michaels, just barely edges out Jim Nance

Color commentator: Tony Romo

TV analyst: Steve Smith, this guy really really needs his own show with Irvin or Prime. He's very knowledgeable and the guy has no filter whatsoever, has a bit of an edge thats pretty entertaining

I actually don't mind Tessitore he is a boxing guy and tries to make it mostly bad MNF games exciting.

Booger says some dumb stuff like Lamar Jackson should be a WR and Witten was pretty brutal last year too.

I don't mind Buck and Aikman despite some of the hate they get.

Harlan and Romo as a duo is probably the best you could get.

Nate Burleson is a pretty good studio analyst maybe he should get a shot being a color guy and doing games.

6 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Time for Rivers to focus on his 9 kids and step away from football.

0-8 when needing 10 yards, aided by a phantom holding call.

Peterman could've gotten the 10 yards with how wide open some of the receivers were.

Yeah sadly I think this is it. He has looked pretty bad this year.

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Aside from the prime time games this is a pretty bunk week of football.  

All you draft junkies Bama-LSU is today. Probably 10-12 First round picks in this upcoming draft on that field today

My favourite is Terrell Lewis. Beast

• Upvote 1